Chapter 16💬🙄

Im impressed yall figured who it was fast😂

Yes its the hoe (R/N) who came ;-;

Enjoy the story and also i liked to announce this person for helping me with this chap.

Thank you Isayamahowcouldyou   for giving me your ideas.

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ .

~~~***~~~

Previously...

The door suddenly open showing two persons going in.

"Oh hi (Y/N)"

.

.

.

~~~***~~~

Your Pov

I heard (R/N)'s fake voice, When she said my name i was disgusted...She walked in along with Solar.

I smiled fakely and wanted beat her at her own game.

"Hi (R/N)" I was clenching the side of the bed abit.

"How are you?" She said with her voice that looks like she is pretending to be cute...Its obvuously fake...'How did Boboiboy even fall for her?' i thought as she got closer to me.

"I've been good how about you?" I said as she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I've been fine thanks for asking!" She smiled as she squeezed my hand but i decided to squeeze back earning a tiny yelp from her.

I might look weak but im strong so i smirk abit as she backed away still smilling like a plastic.

The tension in the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife...So Quake decided to clear his throat.

"I think we all should talk abit you know?" Quake had a sweat dropped from the side of his face.

"Okay..." We all agreed at the same time except (R/N) though.

"I think i should go now its getting late" (R/N) dramatically said and clinged on to Solar who blushed.

"Solar babe can you take me home?" I just roled my eyes at the scene infront of me yet it hurts...

"S-Sure you go first" Solar said as (R/N) took the lead but bumped into two people at the door that were about to come in.

I saw (R/N) fall dramatically faking a tear. I noticed who the two were my bestfriends who just laughed at (R/N)'s acting while Thunder and Quake chuckled abit so did i too.

""STOP LAUGHING AND APOLOGISE TO HER!" Solar yelled helping (R/N) up.

""SHUT UP YOU DAMN JERKS!" Solar added but the two still laughed and wipe a tear from their eyes.