Chapter 12 ☀🌻

Hello my lovely Readers in this story Boboiboy can split for more than 24 hours and thats all i have to announce here.

~~***~~

Thorn's Pov (Thursday)

I stretched and looked out the window seeing the sunshine.

I headed down stairs seeing Quake left a note on the fridge

'Here breakfast Thorn i have to go buy groceries take care And also no school for today'     -Love Quake

I red the note then began to eat breakfast and headed upstairs changing into my casual clothes.

I sat at the sofa thinking of a plan to apologize to (Y/N).

An idea pops in my head remembering the sunflower (Y/N) knocked yesterday since i put it in the garden of Grandad's backyard.

I headed to the sunflower seeing it all nicely beautiful.

I picked up the sunflower and prepared myself to apologize to her after several minutes.

(After several minutes later)

"I AM READY!" I yelled probably making my neighbors hear it.

I walked to (Y/N)'s house still preparing myself on the way.

(time skip)

I was infront of (Y/N)'s house as i reached for the doorbell with shaking hands.

I pulled my hand back and slapped my self 'COME ON MAN UP THORN!!!BE A MAN THAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THE YOUR OTHER BROTHERS!!!' I screamed at myself mentally.

I breath in and pushed the doorbell preparing myself by fixing my clothes.

I waited for (Y/N) infront of her door.

Your Pov

I was just laying down on my bed having flashbacks about yesterday.

~~*Flashback*~~

I wanted some alone time to relax just by myself bringing along my sketch notebook then i headed to the garden at the back of the school and checked if no one was there.

I let out a relieved sigh knowing no one was there and decided to sit down on the grass next to Thorn's rose bush.

An idea popped in my head an image of Thorn flowering his rose bush making me immediately sketch it.

After 5 minutes of drawing i finished drawing Thorn happily watering his rose bush.

I admired his work on gardening it fits his element so much.

I stand up and picked one up not noticing there was a flower pot next to me making me accidentally bump it.

I remembered it was Thorn's so i was about to pick up all of the pieces from the pot when i heard running and a hand came picking it all up...I recognized his watch as he angrily looks up at me after getting all of the pieces i was terrified knowing he will yell at me.

"(Y/N)!! LEAVE YOU MIGHT BREAK ANOTHER ONE!"

Thorn yelled as i just smiled fighting the urge to cry infront of him.