Chapter 22📚📖

Hello my lovely readers im sorry for taking too long on updating its cause i had to do a lot of projects and research but its finally vacation😊💕 love yall and enjoy. But its a new author not literal and im doing some character inprovement on Y/N) bcs as the author im emberrased af on the previous chapters.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE yes I am late but this is what you all have been waiting for sorry again it took a while for me to get inspiration again.

~~~***~~~

(Your pov)

I am now sitting near Solar and guess fckin what? Our teacher Papa Zola set us up at making a assignment together and pass it tommorow. The bell rang meaning its LUNCH TIME.

"Okay class make sure to do it together okay?"

Papa zola said confidently posing. I waited for Solar to finish picking up his stuff but got ignored by him walking pass me so I kept following him.

"Can you just stop following, For just a damn minute?"

He sighed and stop turning to face me obviously unamused.

"No. Because we need to finish that assignment together"

He roled his eyes walked towards me suddenly pushing Me down goddamn that hurts luckily I didn't hit my head well almost..

"Just meet Me at the library after school you eyesore"

He stomps away after glancing down at my fugure with disgust wow what a guy.

I got up then got to the cafeteria alone this time cause Fang and Alecxa is not back yet because of a mission they both randomly got.

Luckily (R/N) ain't here so I finished quickly eating my lunch.

(After Lunch)

After getting to my seat there was insults written on my table... The dumbass who did it didn't use permanent marker.

Tooked out the wipes from My bag and wiped my table clean cause those bitches are dumb enough to act childishly why even bully someone for fun when you dont get anything from it?

While wiping the notebook I sketch on was torn apart.. some of the drawings has a foot print on it.

I sat down and glanced on (R/N) casually clinging to Solar. She noticed me staring and smiled like the plastic bitch she is.

Seeing her like that irritates me to the fact I wanna make her feel the same way I'm feeling for all the things she did to me.

Maybe I can.. Then the bell interrupted my thoughts. The Principal walked inside the room and clears her throat signaling the class to shut up.

"Everyone your teacher today has gotten into an emergency to go to. You are all free to leave"

The Principal announced with a smile now making my day a bit better I can go home early but no the Assignment is not finish yet.

"Hey pig let's go already and finish this stupid assignment"

Solar looked over his shoulder at me then walked out the room after kissing (R/N). Ew..