Chapter 14 🤬💢

Hello yall author chan here still working some progress TwT but i would like to tell that this is gonna be my fav chap so far😂

So enjoy! :>

WARNING: Curse words, A lot of yelling, Harmful words and fights. (even though the title is obvious😂)

~~~***~~~

The room was silent until...

.

.

.

Alecxa and Fang busted the door open.

"UNNIE?! / Y/N?!"

The two yelled looking like they lost their sibling at a mall.

"Guys im here"

I smiled as the two rushed and hugged me.

"WE WERE SO WORRIED, WE HEARD EVERYTHING!"

Alecxa said hugging me tightly as i dont give a care about my body aching anymore.

"Im okay i already forgave Blaze-"

I was about to finish telling them but Fang yelled.

"YOU!"

Fang gritted his teeth pointing at Blaze who's just beside Quake.

"Yes?"

Blaze answered as Alecxa saw my blind eye she let go of me and stood up glaring at blaze along with Fang.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! YOU CAUSED THIS!! SHE'S BLIND BECAUSE OF YOU!!"

Alecxa and Fang clenched their hands into a fist.

"YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN A SHITTY PERSON BUT EVEN I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HURT HER! YOUR LUCKY SHE DIDN'T DIE OR I WOULD'VE BEATEN YOU TILL YOU COULDN'T SEE THE LIGHT OF TOMORROW AGAIN!"

Alecxa grabs his collar and lifted him up as i just sat there thinking of a way to stop this.

"It was an accident he didn't know she was there!"