chapter 1

I do not own vampire diaries. The only thing I own is rose Mickelson. This is my first time writing a fanfinc. No hate comments. 

                           **********

My name is Rose Mikealson and my twin brother is Klaus Mikealson.
Join me on my journey of love , friendship, and the supernatural.

                        **************

I smile as Nik compels Katerina to tell him about the doppelganger and her friends.

       "please, just kill me. I told you everything that I know." She say."
    "I believe you that you believe that but what would you not know?" My brother asks.

Nik, my brother is currently in a man body that goes by the name Alaric. He is close to the doppelganger. 
     "What could they be keeping from you? Anything?" He asks her.
"Tell me." He compels her.
"They were trying to find a way to kill an original without the dagger." She say with that familiar blank look.
"Bonnie the best friend?" I ask and she nods her head to answer me.
Klaus straightens up and says. "I thought you said she didn't have her power anymore."
"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know, you kidnapped me ,remember? I'm kinda out of the loop." She replies.
"Well, we will have to get to the bottom of that." He says.
  "Please, Just kill me, Klaus. and be done with it."
  "And show you kindness?" He says.
  "We have searched for you for 500 years. Your death is going to last at least that long." I tell her.

I hand Nik a pocket knife as he compels Katarina. "I want you to take this and stab yourself." She takes the knife and stabs herself in the leg.
  "Now take it out". She does as Nik says.
   "Now while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over again. And if you get bored switch legs." He compels her with a smirk.
"Where are you going?" She asks.
     "I'm going to lay eyes on my precious doppelganger." He answers. I stand up as Nik kisses Katarina's forehead.
  "Don't look so glum Katarina. The funs just begun." He teases her.
   "Again, please." He calls back as we walk out the door.
I turn to Nik smirking and say.
   "I'm going to check on the witches." Nik smiles at me and kisses my cheek telling me to be careful.  

Later, I walk into the apartment and I hear Nik say.
    "Your right this witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill."
   "That's terrible." Katarina says looking weak.
I look at Nik in concern but he just smiles at me. Then he says.
  "We're going to have to kill her, Maddox."
I nod at Maddox as I grab the drink he offers.
   "Do you think this Alaric guy has anything vintage?" Nik asks while he goes through this man's dresser. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to my drink in hand.
  "Crossbows, wooden bullets, and automatics. "Who is this guy?" Nik questions Katarina.
     "He's the local vampire Hunter." She replies.
      "AHHH, That explains the clothing." Nik says.
     "Guy likes his bourbon." Maddox says.
        "Ahhh, I knew there was something l like about him." Nik says as he takes the drink from Maddox.
   "There's a high school dance and I'm gonna need you to take out the witch bitch." He demands.
"If she has that much power, she can sense me coming from a mile away. I won't be able to get near her. You will have to do it." Maddox informs.
  "In this body? I'm a Haggard history teacher, she can easily hurt me. I mean not me Klaus but you know what I mean." Nik states. 
    "No witch can handle channeling that much power it'll kill her. It would kill me. You just have to make her use it." Maddox says.
    "You mean provoking her to death?" Nik questions.
  "It won't take long, just keep attacking her until it kills her. His body Alaric will last longer than hers will." Maddox says giving me a glance. 
  "How? He's human." I ask him.
Maddox smirks and says. " I can help in that department. I can do a spell of protection on you."
Nik smirks looking over at me than at Katarina. Later Nik leaves for the dance and I leave and head for a bar out of town.