Waking Up

With an aching chest, I pushed myself up hurriedly. Grasping for air, with my mouth agape, I rushed myself gulping for air. With the huffing and puffing breath.

Haa, haa, haa
Where? How? I asked, as i look around the room thinking how was i able to get back in our old house.

My heads aching, splitting and blurring my vision as I try to focus and wrack my brain. Trying to grasped the situation, where I Am now? I let myself fallback to the bed I've missed, this smell, my son's smell.

This sheet, this pillows, smells like my son, smells of fresh laundry, smells of sun-dried laundry.

The last thing I rememeber, was me in a room with those people making fun of me, mocking me and laughing at me while being hacked to pieces to be fed to those living deads as a bait, to remove the meteor bits inside me. And out of rage, sadness, mentally broke down and let my space system absorb all the crystal nucleus and meteors bits that the team gathered and saved from fighting the living deads.

Zombies are at the top of the food chain at that time. They roam the earth freely, trying to swallow the eco system. But nature tries to fight back these monsters. Human beings evolve too. Like those novels I crazed to read, human kind developed powers.
Can control, use and modify the five elements; metal, fire, wind, water and earth. Which metal such as gold as the most powerful to silver to bronze and earth as the most suttle but also as the most trickiest amongst the power system.
Some special powers like healing as the rarest of all. Mind powers, strength, speed, thunder/ electricity, sound, crystalysis and some useless one like space ability since it has no defensive use.

To the present, I still can't believe that I am still lying on this bed. Same old bed, at the right is my clothes little cabinet. At the end of the bed where my feet point is my sons clothing cabinet and a little flat screen tv on top of it. At the left side of it are my sisters messy cabinet.

"Ahhhh, i miss this place. "

I murmur while wiping my tears.

I grab my phone. Time: 8:05pm May 16, 20xx.
Its a year before the apocalypse. Before that meteor shower hit earth. Before that time when most people had have high fever in the middle of the night. A fever which  determines super powers /to be mutants or to be a zombie.

Back then, I was downtown going to work when the meteor rained. What a spectacle view that was. Too beautiful, too dazzling, too peculiar.

You will be enchanted, you will be stunned. When it fell and touched the ground, it gives off a powerful wave harming the living things surrounding it within 100meters. And unluckily, I Am one of those living things closest to where it land.