The Space

That rock, that beautiful shining black rock is  as big as a new born baby, but it can create a concave dent on the face of the planet.

Since i am going to die, let me touch that ragged stone. Its too hypnotizing and I want it. I crawled to its direction, with a determined face, I touched it.

BOOM!!!

Everything went black.

When I woke up, I am on the ground. Getting up, I Saw a land of around 2 hectares in front of me. There was like a 4 squares ( farmland ) that was divided, which almost ate up 3/4 of the land in front of me. 1/4 of it were bare, could be used for tree planting, i think.
At my right is where u can see an elevated land of about 200 meters up. Where a spring water falls down to a bowl like spring lake which flows down to a river 2 meters wide in front down to the middle of the paddy and bare land. The river flows to an abyss i cant see since there was a mist at the edge. In the middle of the spring lake is the meteor stone i was trying to touch earlier.

At my left is where a quaint 2 storey bamboo  house located. In front is a bare yard where i can use to plant ornamental or medicinal plants.
Inside the house, once opening the door you will see a spacious living room. You can see the dining table from here and an open kitchen with an island table. Quite open and refreshing.

 Quite open and refreshing

The second floor is a room with a king sized bed in the middle

To my left is a little table with a bowl full of little white marbles; around a hundred or more

To my left is a little table with a bowl full of little white marbles; around a hundred or more. And the left side is also where the toilet is located .
Beside it were a tall bamboo cabinet is located.
Spacious enough in the inside which contradicts the outside appearance. To the right corner is  a huge tub, the water is flowing which i believe comes from the spring outside.
And the rest is an open space overlooking the spring falls.

To the present, since no ones inside the room, with excitement, i rushed inside the space to take a shower and soaked at the tub. The water is so refreshing it heals. I was not able to relish this during the apocalypse. All I could think back then was to survive.
Why didn't I have done this before.

Walking out the tub, i looked at myself at the full length mirror hanging at the tall cabinet. Thats when i saw the  black smoke tattoo on my chest, its pounding, matching my heartbeat. Infront of my heart, just above my breast is where it is situated. And a black line, connected to it, looking like a thorny whip coiling down to my left arm down to my left palm.

Sigh. Strange, but i like it.

I rememeber, I thought there will be a transformation of physical looks, just like the novels I read but there's none.

After the bath, yes my complexion did improve alot. Like pore-free skin, white as raddish. Hair as shiny as the sky and my vision did enhanced.

"Hahahaha! I thought of becoming beautiful but that was all in the novel."
I wiped my tears while crying.

" Bahhh! My eyes are still small, japanese small. My nose still the same, it did not shrink like those of beautiful novel description, ha!" I frustratedly stare at my face.

"Look at the face, still the same chubby round face. And the lips, mmmmm, it did change to red color but thats just it." i criticized.