The Space 2

I stare at my body, welp still the same. But hey, my breast got perkier and my stretch marks from pregnancy was gone too.

"mmm, this spring water really does miracle."

Going out the bamboo house naked, I directly walked into the spring and touched the stone. A tingling sensation. Is cousing through my fingers to my whole body. Absorbing the energy it gives, I felt heavy and a few minutes later i felt everything in me burst. A feeling of lightness, its like a feeling on the verge of sleepiness and about to wake up.

 A feeling of lightness, its like a feeling on the verge of sleepiness and about to wake up

When I open my eyes, everything changed. Lvl 7 is what I feel.
From level 15 the last time before I absorbed those nucleus and meteor bits, its now down to lvl 7. To save me, it gave up more than half its power.

Supposedly, with those nuclei and bits that i stole, i would've been around lvl 25.

Right now, after checking the space, it lvld up to Lvl 7 which now  gave me 12 pcs of 500 sq meter each farm land which occupies 3/4 of the land of the north

Right now, after checking the space, it lvld up to Lvl 7 which now  gave me 12 pcs of 500 sq meter each farm land which occupies 3/4 of the land of the north. 1/4 of it is for tree planting. My spring water falls is still the same but the healing effect is too great hat can be used to make people live a long life. Make mutants/ super human  lvl up.

The space is shaped almost like  as a cresent moon🌙 island. The back of the house is a great mountain with lush forest supposedly. But it is still bare for now. No life on this island. It needs to be replenish since it gave up most of its power to bring me back to the past and gave up with it the life inside.

But with this lvl, it also gave me 2 islets. This little islands were like 1 and a half kilometer away from the shore with a trail roads connecting to the main island.

The islets are  like circle mounds in the middle of the blue sea

The islets are  like circle mounds in the middle of the blue sea. Each has a 2 storey bamboo house in the corner with a bamboo at the back. The front has 5 pcs of 500/sq meter farm land and the rest is bare for tree planting. Inside the house reflects the same as the main house. Opening the door is a very spacious  living/ entertianment room.

The other side is a spacious dining room which is divided by a wide caninet. Connecting to the dining is the open kitchen with flowing ater coming from a bamboo faucet. Standing in the corner is a big fridge and an island that divides the kitchen and the dining. At the corner is a toilet.

At the top floor theres the bedroom. But this time, it is equipped with a queen sized bed, a dresser, a night stand on the left corner of the bed and a tall bamboo cabinet.A toilet and  in the middle is an elegant sink which also have a flowing water from little bamboo tube. An open space at the front which is designed as an independent small living space. Right corner is where the big tub. A running water flowing at the top part of the tub coming from a bamboo tube.

Smells fresh, grassy, unique and it gives the homey vibe i always like. Back to the main house in the cresent island, its all the same in design but the main house is bigger and at the front is a tablet stone with my name as the householder. No name under the husband, my sons name under descendant. Then my sisters name under siblings and my parents name under parents.

"If i am not mistaken, this function can allow them to enter/ go out my space at their own will." i mindlessly thought while massaging my temples.