Your dead to me (mattia)

(Mattia and Y/N are dating in this one )

Y/N POV

Me and Mattia the high school couple.We have been dating since sophomore year and now it's senior year . Our three year anniversary was coming up on Friday and it's Thursday. Me and Alejandro we're at the mall looking for a present for Mattia. I ended up buying a ring and a shirt from Gucci for Mattia. Ale was sure that mattia would love it.
End of POV

A/N POV
Soon it was Friday Y/N and mattia were walking down the hall when Jenna came up to them. ( i love Jenna but it's just for the story )
J: hey mattia I've missed you baby
M: Jenna back off I don't love you anymore it's been almost been three years .
J: not what u were saying yesterday after school
Y/N: what ?!
M: baby she's lying she just wants us to break up.
Y/N: ok baby I believe you
J: ok the truth always comes out later.

After school

Y/N POV
I'm going over to mattia's house to surprise him for our three year anniversary. I was knocking at the door when I saw Gian Mattias little brother.
End of  y/n POV

Gian POV
I felt bad for Y/N I hope she finds someone else or forgives Mattia for this .
End of gians POV

Y/N knew Gian was acting weird as Y/N was going down stairs to Mattias room she could hear talking . Y/ N thought Mattia was probably playing with the boys or she thought he was.

Y/N POV
I could hear a girl voice giggling
End of POV

As Y/N was walking closer her mind was spinning with thoughts in her head Mattia wouldn't cheat right ?! Maybe it's his mom !? Y/N soon heard Mattia speak "No I don't love her anymore I'm just using her don't worry Jenna I only love you and only you baby ".
As Y/N opens the door she dropped her bag were the gift was in. What Y/N thought was his mom was actually Jenna .

Y/N POV
I wasn't really surprised the whole school had been telling me to watch for mattia how he could possibly cheat.

Mattias POV
At that moment my heart broke into pieces I made her cry.
End of POV
Y/N POV
All I ever did was love you Mattia but I guess you didn't love me back but Happy three year anniversary. I guess all I did was throw three years in the trash. Bye mattia and it's over I guess u don't love me either way.
End of POV

Mattia POV
I couldn't help but feel guilty I made the love of my life cry all just because I cheated
End of POV

Y/N POV

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Gian tell me sorry I just smiled at him and let some tears down. As I was about to get into car I heard somebody yell for my name I turned around and saw mattia there with glossy eyes I let even more tears down seeing him cry.

3rd person POV

Y/N : what mattia
Mattia : don't call me that babe
Y/N : it's over Mattia your just a nobody to me.
Mattia : u don't mean that
Y/N : actually no because your dead to me
And with that y/n got in her car and drove away. Who knew that was the last time Mattia would see her.

Mattia POV :
my heart shattered hearing her say that too me
𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻 𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾
Y/N : 𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑒
𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝑂𝐹 𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾

A/N POV
I guess not everybody has a happy life . As for mattia he had a miserable life while Y/N soon moved to Cali and lived the life with a loving husband and two children. Who knew y/n would marry Alejandro. Everyone though it was y/n and mattia but it was not it's was actually Y/N and Alejandro. ❤️

𝑀𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟
Ok but like this was my first chapter ahh anyways I took forever doing this chapter but anyways I hate this chapter lol 🤝😩🏃🏻‍♀️
704 words