I love you (mattia)

Picture y/n as yourself bc ur beautiful

Y/N
16
Popular
The soft girl
Mattias gf

Mattia Polibuo 16 Popular boy City boy Y/n bf

Mattia Polibuo
16
Popular boy
City boy
Y/n bf

3rd person view
As mattia and y/n walk down the school halls people gasping as they see their favourite couple  walking down the hall well most people enjoy them as a couple others not so much .

Y/N and Mattia had started dating 2 months . While y/n was leaving her class heading to lunch. Mattia was already at the lunch stable stressed out of what y/n would say after telling her "those" words. Mattia was alone at the table the boys hadn't come to the table just yet.

Mattia POV
I sweating over if y/n would tell me those words back .
End of POV
Y/N POV
As I was walking to our groups table I saw my boyfriend Mattia sitting there looking stressed out and sweating .
End of POV

3rd person view
Y/n : hey baby are you ok you look stressed
Mattia : yeah bubs I'm fine but I wanna talk to you about something.
Y/N : ok what is it.
Mattia : promise to stay with me after I tell you this.
Y/N: bby are u ok what happend.
Mattia: No bby nothing happend
Y/N: did you cheat?! Are u moving ?!
Mattia : no y/n no
Y/N: I promise I won't get mad at u just tell me the truth.
Mattia POV
I was getting mad at y/n just talking. I was getting frustrated
End of POV
3rd person view
Mattia had enough of y/n and decided to just kiss her and tell her the "words" .
Mattia: y/n enough I just wanted to say " 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 ".
At this point the whole cafeteria was looking at them.
Mattia and y/n were bright red.
Mattia: y/n please say something back.
Y/N : i-
Mattia: I should've know u don't love me it's okay u don't have to say it back .
And with that Mattia got up from the table with some tears going down his face. The boys saw Mattia and walked to him.
Ale: what's wrong ?!
Mattia: I told her
Kairi: told her what ?!
Mattia: that I love her
Alvaro: did she say it back ?!
Mattia: no she didn't say anything.

Y/N POV
I was speechless nobody had ever told me they love me. Well some people did but in a friendly way like not actually as a couple. I did love Mattia but I didn't know how to say it.
End of POV

3rd person view :
As y/n was walking down the halls looking for Mattia she even asked people if they had seen Mattia but unfortunately everyone said they hadn't. As y/n was walking up the stairs she saw Robert.
Y/n: rob rob have you seen Mattia
Robert : actually yeah he's with ale and Kai in study hall. But y/n he's crying I don't think Mattia wants you to see him cry rn.
Y/n: I don't care about that rn.
Rob: Do u love him ?!
Y/n: of course i do Robert what kinda question is that.
Y/N : ok I'll be back ima go find mattia
Rob: ok I'll wait for you at the caf with Alvaro and roshaun.
Y/N: ok rob
As y/n was running to study hall she bumped into someone and that someone was Mattia. As y/n saw his eyes she saw his eyes get glossy.
Y/N: matti no don't cry.
Ale and Kai: I"ll see you guys in the cafeteria.
Mattia: what do you want y/n you don't love me what are you here.
Y/N: you didn't even let me talk matti. All you did was just say it and basically walk away.
Mattia: I did let you talk but u didn't say anything.
Y/N: ok ok you have a point but I was just shocked matti.
Mattia: well what do you want.
Y/N: matti first I do love you second I promise you I wouldn't leave you no matter what bby.
Mattia: you what
Y/N: I love you Mattia
Mattia: u promise?
Y/N : I promise across my heart .
Mattia: I love you too and I also promise to not leave you.
Y/N: ok matti let's go with the boys there waiting in the cafeteria area.

And that promise was never broken but sadly a couple years later after graduation they were driving when they got into a car crash in ny. But even there friends knew they had to leave together because they 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.

Y/N and Mattia POV

Y/n: i feel bed for leaving them. 
Mattia: me too but there gonna be ok.
Y/n: 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
Mattia: 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜.

𝑀𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟
Ok so I got the ending part from someone I'm not sure who but I'll put them in the comments after I find out who it was.  Also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes lol
𝟾55 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ