Your dead too me (kairi)

(This one is for kairi since I did a mattia one )

Kairi and y/n are known for being the IT couple they are the perfect good looking couple everyone envy's to have a relationship like them. But they don't know what happens before closed doors. Kairi and y/n have been lately arguing a lot because y/n was accusing kairi of cheating on her with a girl that goes to her school but kairi keeps telling her he isn't cheating on her.

3rd person POV
Y/n: KAIRI just tell me if your cheating or not.
Kairi: I'm not y/n how many times do I have to tell you y/n I'm not cheating I love you.
Y/n: whatever I'm leaving.
Kairi: ok leave I don't care.

At school:
Emily and Celia (by the way I love them ) the mean girls who have been trying to have kairi since freshman year but kairi said "they weren't his type" of girls to go for.
(This is Emily and Celia )

Emily

Celia

Y/n POV
I've always been jealous of them because everyone tells me their blonde and I'm not (no hate to the blondes just for the story lol) Celia and Emily have always been bullying me since 1st grade they use to make fun of me for the weirdest thing ever. Kairi always made me feel special and loved something I've never felt before it got to the point I gave him my v-card because I trusted him that much but I guess you didn't feel the same thing.
Kairi POV
Tonight I invited the 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 to come over to my house since nobody would be here to bother us. And you might think oh you invited y/n but nope it was the actual 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.

3rd person view
Kairi opened the door to see Emily his gf.
E: hey babe
K: hi bby
E: are you sure that skank isn't coming anytime soon.
K: nah I didn't invite her over babe.
E: ok let's go to your room babe.
K: ok bubs
As Maiya was coming out of her room she sees Emily.
M: who's that kairi ?
K: my girlfriend
M: what happened to y/n
E: y/n is a skank we don't talk about because kairi loves me and not her right Kai?
K: yes now let's go oh and if you tell y/n your dead
M: whatever kairi
E: spoiled brat
K: yeah I guess

Y/n POV
I felt bad for yelling at kairi earlier for cheating on me or at least I think he isn't ( if only bae knew 🏃🏻‍♀️💀) so I decided to go to his house to watch a movie with him so I decided to buy snacks on the way for him and I to enjoy.

3rd person POV

As y/n was getting closer to kairis house she saw a un-familiar car parked in his drive way. She didn't think any thing of it she just thought they had maybe someone over. Y/n knocked on the door. As she saw Maiya.
Y/n: Hi Maiya where's Kairi?!
Maiya: uhh he's in his room sleeping.
Y/n: oh I'll go wait in his couch then in his room.
Maiya: No no hang out with me instead Kai is a jerk
Y/n: Maiya don't say that.
Maiya: but he is y/n.
Y/n: how then ?
M: nvm just let's go to my room.
Y/n:I'll take this to kais room.
As Maiya tried to stop y/n but as y/n got closer to kais door. Maiya thought it was unfair for y/n not to know of kais affair with Emily.
As y/n opened kairis door she saw the thing she never wished to see in a million years . She saw kairi with no shirt on but only pants.
Y/n: wow Kairi so your over here saying your not cheating but I walk in on you clearly cheating and the fact your cheating on me with her. Kairis heart ached of how y/n always called him cute names like baby and Kai but she called him by his actual name kairi that when kairi knew he lost
K: I promise I didn't cheat it's not what it's looks like babe
Y/n: it's y/n to you and it's over I should've listened to your friends about you.
K: no y/n babe please I don't love her I love you.
E: what?!
As Emily was talking y/n decided that would be a good time too leave so she took her opportunity to leave. Kairi looked back to his door way and saw no sign of y/n. So he decided to chase after her.
Y/n POV
I honestly didn't know how to feel either heart broken after see that or just super dumb after so many ppl warned me about him and how he had played so many girls before me.
End of live

Kairi POV
I knew if I just kept running I wouldnt make it to her so I decided to shout her name luckily she turned around
End of POV

3rd person view
As kairi ran closer to y/n. She felt more tears come down her face as he once told her he loved her and her only and how he would never love someone else other than her.
K: y/n I can explain
Y/n: explain what Kairi that you didn't cheat when you were clearly about to have sex with her in the same bed I lost my virginity to you kairi.
K: stop calling me that.
Y/n: calling you what ?!
K: kairi call me Kai
Y/n: NO you don't deserve my kindness after I gave you all my love and my fucking virginity and you pull this shit out.
K: I'm sorry ok
Y/n: no as if your sorry is gonna fix anything.
Kairi : please tell me how to fix this y/n
Y/n: the only thing you can do is go fuck yourself and try to at least be loyal to Emily and not cheat on her like you did too me.
Kairi: what ?! I don't love her I love u
Y/n: NO kairi I hate myself for still loving you and how I was not good enough for you I guess you actually never loved me just like Emily said and she said that because she knew you didn't love me and that you loved her kairi.
Kairi: come on y/n please let's go inside and talk this out.
Y/m: NO KAIRI I HATE YOU AND MATTER OF A FACT "𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝑇𝑂 𝑀𝐸"
Kairi heart ached once again and that's when once again he knew he lost her officially since y/n was a calm person who didn't yell or anything she was always calm but this time she wasn't.
Y/n soon got in her car and drove off she didn't even look back one more time before leaving. Kairi walked back inside and the first thing he saw was Maiya sitting in the couch not even looking at him all she said was I'm so disappointed in you for breaking her heart Kai the only person I liked that you've ever been with.
K: I know I know Maiya trust me I hate myself for that too.
As Kai was walking up the stairs he saw Emily walking up to him.
E: baby finally that skank is gone let's continue babe
K: leave now
E: what ?!
K: I said leave Emily now
E: whatever I only used you for clout and pleasure
K: your such a bitch I don't know how I chose you over y/n I'm so dumb
As Emily was walking down the stairs she saw Maiya at the door.
M: can I ask you a question Emily?!
E: what ?! Brat
K: don't call her that
M: just so you know no guy will ever love you because ur a ugly person and y/n will always be better than you BrAt.
E: look little girl y/n never liked you she just did it because she felt bad for you.
M: no y/n has a kinda heart and would never cheat un-like you.
E: your brother cheated but whatever bye ugly ppl
Maiya soon slammed the door closed
M: your so dumb I hate her I prefer y/n a million times kairi.
K: trust me I do too m.
Maiya : I'm going up too my room.
K: ok but don't tell mom yet about y/n please I'm not ready.
M:bu-ok Kai
Maiya was gonna ask why?! but soon saw that some tears come down kairis face so didn't saw anything.

6 years later
Soon y/n moved to New York and became a famous model and she even found herself a boyfriend well I guess you could say fiancé and she was very happy in her life as for kairi he thinks of her 24/7 he still loves her he even tried to date but got cheated on the trio made their own ways after high school ale went to Cali and Mattia well nobody knows where he went he kinda just disappeared after high school but kairi never expected to see him again with "ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒" as he once called her.

𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟
Ok this shit was long asf but I'll make a part 2 later tn as well anyway I liked this one much more then the mattia one I feel like it was more detail lol

1623 words