Your dead to me (kairi)

(This is part two to the Kairi one)

Kairi was walking to a coffee shop after a long day at work. As he entered he heard a laugh. A laugh he could never forget and that laughs was y/n. Kairi started to look around and soon spotted her his y/n but she wasn't alone she was with mattia his high school best friend as he once called him. All kairi felt was anger of how could he do that to him date his ex that Mattia knew kairi wasn't exactly over with.
Kairi: what the fuck is this Mattia.
Mattia: oh hi Kai
Y/n just stayed silent after almost 6 years of not seeing him.
Kairi: how could you do this?!
Mattia: Do what ?!
Kairi: get with my ex
Mattia: well kairi you didn't treat as well as she's supposed to be treated and you also knew I liked y/n before you ever laid eyes in her kairi.
Kairi: that doesn't matter she choose me .
Y/n had already had enough of kairi by that point.
Y/n: Kairi shut the fuck up just admit it you cheated on me and slept with other girls while dating me.
Kairi: how do you that?!
Mattia just smirked
Kairi: it was you the fact you still lied to my face after me and y/n broke up.
Mattia: oh yeah I did because y/m deserved to know the truth and y'all had already broken up so why not just tell her
Y/n: bubs stop please
Kairi heart ached because how y/n used to call bubs all the time.
Kai: wow
Mattia: wow what ?!
Kairi: how y/n promised no matter what she'll only call me bubs and now look she's calling you that.
As Mattia was about to speak y/n interrupted him
Y/n : Kairi look just stop you cheated on me with Emily and I moved on so you should too if you haven't and talking about Emily where is she ?!
Kairi: idk I broke up with as soon as you left.
Y/n: oh right she left you for Hector and Hector is someone who is mature and doesn't cheat.
Kairi just looked down
Y/n: babe let's go
Kairi: So y'all are really dating
Mattia: we're not just dating.
Kairi: what do you mean?!
Mattia: well let me start we're getting married and we're expecting twins.
Kairi: what ?! NO that was our plan y/n to get married and everything.
Y/n: you know what Kai I'm happy you cheated because then I would've never gotten with Mattia and most likely my dream would've never came true.
Y/n: come in babe let's go for real this time.
Mattia: wait babe go wait for me in the car.
Y/n: ok baby
Kairi just shook his head
Mattia: So kairi I wanna be nice and invite you to our wedding and our baby shower.
Kairi: really?
Mattia: nope y/n loved you and now she loves me know kairi and why?! Oh because you cheated bye kairi my fiancé is waiting for me bye !!!
Kairi couldn't help but just go home he didn't even get his coffee.
Kairi decided to lay down on his bed soon he felt tears coming down his face.
Kairi: my biggest 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 was to ever cheat on her I guess I let my ego take over

𝑀𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟:
Ok but like I enjoyed this one lol
I'll prob update my other book bye 😆💕

589 words