Vinnie

Vinnie and y/n had been dating since high school they met sophomore year and started dating early senior year.
Vinnie had been in love with y/n basically ever since he met her during second period. Y/n at that time didn't quite believe in all that love stuff. She once told herself I promise to never fall in during high school because men suck but I guess some promises are meant to be broken.Vinnie and y/n had been living together for about 4 years ever since they finished college.
Y/n ended up attending college since she got in UCLA and Vinnie didn't but he decided to go also to Cali for his tiktok inquiries. Y/n had been studying to be a nurse so she was pretty busy all the time.Vinnie was a full time influencer. So they both basically only saw each other at night.

3rd person view:
Y/n was asleep when she heard a knock .
Y/n checked thru the peep hole and saw Vinnie but not alone he was with Jordan and Maddy.
Y/n: oh hey guys
y/n said very tiredly
Jordan: hey y/n here's Vinnie but can we talk.
Y/n: yeah but hold up
Vinnie: oh hey babe come lay down with me
Y/n: in a little bit
Vinnie: y/n babe do you love me
Y/n: yes I love you Vinnie
Vinnie: then who do you never talk to me and hang out with me.
Y/n: I'm just so busy but I promise I'll hang out with you
Vinnie: your not cheating right ?
Y/n: NO never Vinnie just go to bed your drunk I'll go in a little bit ok ?
Vinnie: ok

Y/n went outside with Jordan and Maddy
Y/n: hey what's up
Maddy: umm Jordan you go first
Jordan: y/n Vinnie-
Y/n: he cheated right?
Jordan and Maddy: NO
Y/n: ohh okay so what is it
Jordan: So we were just sitting in our couch when Vinnie just breaks down crying.
Maddy: and we asked him what was wrong and he said he just feels alone like you don't love him anymore that you'll rather be at work then be with him.
Y/n:what where did he get that
Jordan: idk y/n but when he said that at first he was sober he had only had one shot and then when he said it again he was tipsy but that's when he broke down.
Y/n: I didn't know he felt like this
Maddy: he said he didn't tell you because he said thats selfish and clingy.
Y/n: I'll go talk to him I'll catch you guys later tho.
Maddy: bye babe
Jordan: bye y/n

\

Y/N found vinnie passed out in the sofa since he was very drunk and could not even stand straight by himself.

Y/N: come on vinnie get up

vinnie: *groan* ok

vinnnie could barley even talk or walk from how drunk he was.

Y/N got vinnie's hand and put them around her neck to hold him so he wont fall over.

Vinnie; I thought you had left me alone

y/n: no I didn't I would never leave without telling you vinne.

vinnie; yes you do you leave in the morning without kissing me or at least just telling me your leaving

y/n: im sorry

y/n said in a very low tone

vinnie: no you don't understand sometimes I wait for you to eat dinner and you never get home and it's already 11 pm so I just go to bed I go to sleep and I don't feel you there so I get sad then sometimes i don't even know if you made it home, every time you don't get home I get worried something might happen to you and i know your gonna say that I'm just drunk but a drunk person thoughts are a sober person's thoughts y/n.

𝑀𝑖𝑎'𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑟 ☞︎☟︎☘︎︎

Hi guys so I'll post a part two soon to this chapter so I haven't been updating I've been very busy with family and stuff like that I'll try to be more active here love you guys <333

711 words