Reality

When Gianna was young, she had a habit, in her bad luck she always blamed others, she could not take on the work that was created in her head. Lovely ideas were all over her body, but  were not reached her hands . She grew up and the habit did not go away, the ideas became less, the worst thing that she understood the harm these habits bear. In the speed Gianna gave herself to fate , the fear lured of her network.
Words, and the actions of the people around her made her think that for her in this world there is nothing but classical family life. What Gianna so repelled and avoided was falling on her from the sky. No luck haunted her. She got married, deep down she still dreamed of naive dreams. And in not realised dreams, she blamed her husband and loved ones, so as not to cause even more pain to herself, although she understood that the culprit here is alone. People were talking about her behind her back, Gianna didn't want to have those friends, she understood they weren't the right people. She often recalled her mother's words - "All you're doing now is your childhood" - Gianna was fourteen years old at the time, and she still remembers those words. Gianna as dreamed of a happy life and continues to dream of her despite the fact that she is already thirty-one years old. Her husband divorced her after ten years of common life, without giving her the happiness that she wanted, she did not love him at the very beginning of their "love" and he knew it, they had no children. Gianna claimed that:
- that loved ones had a child, they should love each other - it really hurt her husband, soon he realised that he can no longer tolerate Gianna and her relationship to him. She did not try, she did not manage to love him, and he hoped to be alone with himself, to ponder the problem, to find a solution. But soon he learns that Gianna is divorcing him. And so it happened. Gianna divorced her husband, she was thirty-six.
Her husband will die in a car accident in two years. She did not experience particularly severe pain, she is alone as before, to her  stops to please even the most ordinary things. Gianna hates of beautiful, the jealousy to happy , doesn't patience of smart . But once she dreamed being one of ideal, of smart , talented.
Until forty-six years Giann will continue to sin with her habits, she will be alone, of husband will not find, and her friends will appear quickly and leave as quickly. Boring, ordinary life very quickly bored, the sun begins to bring pain, the wind hurts. The same actions, kinds, people, she knows it from childhood, and now realising where is she,  seems that it is not possible to get out of it. One day Gianna will wake up with the desire to adopt a boy to grow someone else's child, loneliness began to doing of her madness. She will look for her soul and finally find, time will take a lot, the her  did not immediately trust, and even were against, because the boy will grow up without a father, with his mother who does not have a good job, and she lives not on the cake with a cherry.
But for some reason she will be given, her pain will understand .So Gianna will become a mother, the boy will love her, he was three years old, and he was not much happier, she will cook him delicious cookies in the form of cute animals, and a lot of delicious food. They both love each other. And that was the most important thing. After three years, the boys will be admitted to the hospital and will die at night .Gianna will cry for a long time, blame herself for the first time and no one else. Her no one will not soothe, all will not be up to Gianna, she became a stranger to loved ones. At the fifty-two years, Gianna will lose all hopes for a miracle, for her the world has become a hell in which she is on a leash at the novice devil. The son of younger sister of Gianna marries , the younger brother opened his small gallery of beautiful paintings of young artists whose beautiful creation could not conquer souls. Gianna will be on the lookout for herself which she has been looking for since childhood but will again shout to all passers-by about the unfair treatment of her.
Gianna has lost herself, lost understanding of where lies are and where is the truth. She is satisfied with everything or she has come to terms with failure from the very beginning, or she is afraid of the beginning. However, a man who lost himself is like a living corpse. Years will pass when Gianna realises that she lost the gold .And only when she closes her eyes and does not open them again, she will understand what this gold looks like.

Despite the fact that Gianna offended many, her family understood how unhappy she lived her life, she was called the "Black Cat" which brought not only the surrounding problems but created them for herself. Gianna died eighty-one years after living a very boring, frustrating life in which she gradually lost everything from knowledge and loved ones to the very most important of herself.