(**~ Chapter: 2 ~**)

These words.....

Ughhhhhh

Why don't they just...

Fade away?!!

"Son if this about your engagement....then I can't do anything....we've already ask the girl's parent....and you'll get engage to her this Saturday.."

Free stared at the ceiling with no emotions......

Why can't I forget about....her?!

"*knock* *knock*....Son?"

Free's mom knocked the door of his room and waited for answer but Free just stayed silent.

"Free sweetie...pls open up"

"......"

"Free cmon...I know u loved her...but we've waited for a year now....You have to move on....pls"

"Mom....pls...j-just...leave already...."

"Son are u...crying?"

"Just go!"

"*sighs*....kay"

".........Pls God.....take me back.......I don't wanna....live on....without her....."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Somewhere......
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Dad?!.." A young girl with long white hair enter a small room as soon as she step in the room her nose caught scent of alcohol.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!"

"Dad I just-------"

"SHUT UP! I WASN'T FINISH!"

"......"

"...NOW TAKE OFF UR CLOTHES"

"Dad I-I-------"

"*Slaps her*...DO AS I SAY!"

"...I'm s-sorry Dad.... I can't....do...that..."

"TSK! LIKE I NEED TO SEE YOUR HIDEOUS BODY"

"Dad....I just want to ask you...something"

"....WHAT?!!!!"

"Are you selling me to someone?"

"....."

"You are...aren't you..."

"....SO WHAT IF I AM..DO YOU REMEMBER I'M NOT YOUR REAL FATHER SUE KURENAI.....YOUR PATHETIC FATHER DIED WHEN YOU WERE BORN AND MY PARENTS MADE ME MARRY THAT PIECE OF SH*T AND I HAD TO USE ALL MY MONEY ON YOU!!."

"..but I-I don't wanna...I...need to work-------"

"SAY ONE MORE WORD SUE KURENAI AND YOU'LL SEE THE DEAD FACE OF YOUR MOTHER RIGHT AWAY"

"....."

"SUE GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!"

"Y-Yes....Dad"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
2.5 days later...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Free my son...meet Mr Kurenai and her lovely daughter Sue...She's your future bride!.." Free's Dad say As Free stop in his tracks and look at them emotionless."Nice to meet you....Mr kurenai........"Free say as he bows and then directly glare at Sue who just look down."Oh my you have a well-behaved and handsome son"Sue's father say as lightly laugh."You have a cute daughter yourself...ain't That right...Free?~"Free's Dad say as Free fake smile and lightly nods."Yes....she quite is...just like her...father"Free reply as he look away while Sue's father laugh."Oh Free your here..now that your here.....Why not you show our Sue around?~"Free's mom come as she sit next to her husband and winks to Free who just curse under his breath and nods."Let's go........Miss....Sue"Free say as Sue look at her father who motion her to go as she left with Free.
***********
"S-So?......." Sue tried hard to break the thick silence between them as Free kept looking out the window of his room."What?"Free asked as he stare at Sue who find it hard to say anything."You gonna say something...albino girl?"Free ask as he annoying bore his eyes into Sue's red orbs."I-I.....don't........know......Um?.."Sue was a hot mess right now due to Free's unstop Stare she just wanted to get swallow up right now.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence

Silen-----

"Do you love me?!" Free finally spoke as he lean closer to Sue."Um?...love y-you....I-I...don't....k-know?!...maybe...."Sue say as she look away while Free lean in more."Um?....can u m-move...this is uncomfortable------Ahhhh"Sue wince in pain as Free grip her neck tightly and roughly. "Mr..H-Hoya?" Sue say hardly as she stare in Free's raging and emotionless golden eyes.

"LISTEN UP SUE KURENAI...I DON'T CARE WHAT EVERYONE WANTS!...I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW...I DON'T LOVE YOU!...AND I DEFINITELY DON'T WANNA MARRY SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!...SO IT'LL BE BETTER IF YOU JUST!...LAYOFF OR... I KNOW HOW TO MAKE MAROONS LIKE YOU TO BEHAVE!!!" Free yell at Sue with full rage as Sue's eyes fill up with tears.

"But W-Why?"

"....."

"W-Why?"

"Because I-I.....love----------........"

"..............her"