(**~Chapter : 3~**)

"Because I-I...love.............h-her?"

********************
3.5 hours later
*******************

H-He.........Smiled?!.......but.......

WHYYYY!????!
***************
"Um......MrFree?!...." Sue called out to the blonde hair boy who was drinking coffee in a café peacefully with his left hand resting on the white hair girls right hand."Hm?"Free gently hummed as he didn't even bother to look at the flushed girl."Y-Your hand...is on--" "Yours...Ya I know" Free replied calmly as he stare at Sue."U-Um!?" Sue find it hard to speak as her eyes could look anywhere but the black orbs in front of her while Free look deeply in her red orbs and started to lean in until there faces were just inch away.

'This is like a dream~'

'So u do love him~'

'Ahh?!?? Who is there!!!?'

'I'm Your mind idiot!!'

'Wait-how can my mind talk to me?!'

'Oh I don't know but do you know How can Shu kurenai turn to a girl and get poor and--------'

'Don't break the 4 wall idiot!'

'Jokes on you!...I am you idiot!'

'....'

'Right!...—_—'

'Now go~'

'Where?!!'

'To the real world idiot!...your prince is calling you~'

'Ya.........0\\\\\0 Wait-WHAT!!!!?'

'Haha go~'

' I-I------'

"Sue!!?....hallooooo!?" Free gently shake Sues shoulder who just-well no one knows what happen to her."Okay sorry I try to be nice...but not my fault she want me to go hard~"Free said as he clench a cold bottle in his hand and open the cap as he throw the bottle high in the sky over Sue's head."And its a double Sixer~"Free saw the bottle get empty right where he wanted as the cold ice water fall on Sue's head to toe."AHHHHHH-COLDDDDDD"Sue yell as she Immediately get up and run there and there while rubbing her arms for warmth.
"Hmp...must be raining cats and dogs~"Free say as he stop the girl from her run and glare at him." WE ARE IN A CAFE IDIOT-----" "Exactly~" Free said as he smirk while Sue just realize her clothes become transparent."Y-You jerkkkkk!!!"Sue yell as she hug herself and tears swell up in her eyes."Thanks. And you know u should run before someone see your---Well you know!~"Free say as Sue sprinted out the cafe with tears in her eyes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"W-Why is it......always m-me?" Sue say as she sit on a bench in park and stare at the moon.

*Flash back*
"That big meanie!" Sue yell as she change her clothes."And when I thought he might love me....but no..he just tricked me!..and I got...tricked....again..."Sue mumbles as she put the wet clothes in laundry and was about to go back to Free until a phone call stopped her.