(**~ Chapter: 5 ~**)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
At midnight
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"W-Where am I-I....?" Sue said as she sit up only to find herself in a familiar bedroom."This is.......Free's room?....But where is he?" Sue asks to herself as she hear some soft snores coming from the room's corner.....
Sue gets up from the bed and walks to the corner only to see Free sleeping restlessly on the floor while hugging his knees and trembling from cold."Oh....Free....." Sue mumbles softly as she bent down to the tired and cold Blonde and pull him close to her as she start to stroke his hair softly and kiss his forehead."................I'm so sorry.......I'm causing you so much pain......I wish....I can help you.......But I'm so useless...aren't I?"Sue fake smiles as her tears start to fall and land on Free's cold cheek."I've always been a burden to everyone.........I'm so useless. I can't even take care of my own sake......I'm so sorry....I try my best to prove and live in this society....but I-I just....c-can't" Sue just let her tear flow and expressing all her pain out while holding Free tightly and lovingly.   

Little did she know Free was awake the whole time.....

***************
Next day....
***************
"....Mr Hoya...Pls try to understand....it must be a misunderstanding-" "I'm sorry....But I'm canceling this wedding" Free's father reply honestly and emotionlessly as he took the contract in his hand and about to tore it but one familiar voice stopped him from doing so......

"Stop!........I want to marry her..."

".....F-Free?!" Frees dad stutter as he see the young blonde look at the ground and sighs."Dad....don't break this wedding engagement.......I've decided to marry her....and make her.....my.......w-wife."Free said as he's mother frowned grabbing him by the shoulder."But sweetie...she cheated on you...cheated! You can't marry her!! She's a slut!!" Frees mother said as Free just look at her emotionlessly."You want me to marry right.......Well....She's the only one I'll marry....if u won't let me marry her than I won't marry any other either!"Free said as he glance at his dad and glared at Sue's fake dad and left.

************
Somewhere in the basement......
************

A voice echoed around the whole place....

"So you wanna marry her now?~....Heh!~ Guess you noticed my presence Hoya!~ but don't worry!~ she'll be mine before u even notice!~ "