(**~Chapter : 4~**)

(.....Not....y-you....again.....)

*************
"Hey Sue...how have you been?!" He asked as he sit besides Sue but Sue just stay silent.".......S-So....your still mad at me?!"He again asked but this time Sue stood up and was about to leave but he grab her wrist."Huh?!...L-Let go!!"Sue yell at him but he didn't flinch and just tighter his grip."Aah! It hurtsss!!!" Sue said as she wince in pain as the person let go of her now red wrist."s-sorry for everything.....I did...to you-------I'm...very.....shameful...for my doing!" He said more like whisper in a shameful tune. "Oh......Okay!!..." Sue say in a sarcastic tune."S-Sue...I-I real------""YA OKAY LIKE YOUR SORRY WILL CHANCE EVERYTHING!!!!!!"Sue yelled at him and grab him by his collar." SO YOU ARE SORRY FOR KIDNAPPING ME AND HARASSING ME AND THEN FORCING MY DAD TO MAKE ME MARRY YOU AND THEN  STEALING EVERYTHING FROM OUR OWN HOUSE AND AFTER THAT YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH MY OWN BEST FRIEND!?!...AND AFTER ALL THAT COMING BACK AND HURTING ME EVEN MORE---------" "Sue pls believe me....I was drunk that night...I didn't meant to harass you!!...I loved your best friend and only her....Your just............a friend to me....and your dad force me to marry you...not me" He said as he grab Sue by her shoulder shaking her gently."......Dad do that----" "EXCUSE ME!!!!"They both heard someone say from behind them as they turned around to see Free standing there with a angry but emotionless expression." F-Free?! What are you doing here!!?"Sue ask as she look at the raging golden eyes."Oh nothing much just come to see my own fiance meeting her lover and hugging each other in the middle of the night"Free say emotionlessly as he look at them with disgust."You know there is a hotel up ahead why not you both go there and have s*x-----" "Free its not like this" Sue say as she pushes the guy away from her."Mister I think your getting this wrong----" "SHUT UP!! THIS IS OUR BUSINESS NOT YOURS!! JUST LEAVE!!!!" Sue yells at him as the guy hesitantly walks away while Sue went to Free."Pls try to understand....I-I and he were...in a relationship before but now you see....we are just---------"

*SLAP*.....

".......F-Free" Sue says as she look with her teary eyes in the emotionless golden orbs in front of her while placing her hand on her red swollen cheek."DON'T SAY MY NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY TONGUE!... I TOLD YOU TO DON'T COMEBACK!!..NOT GO AND MEET YOUR LOVERS!!!!"Free say as he take a grip of Sue's White locks harshly."Aaahh Free!! It hurts!!!"Sue screams as she wince in pain while placing Her hand on Free's rough and tight grip."You know Sue!~...........Sometimes I think how come a slut like you marry someone like me!~...but then I remember that there is something called Karma!!....and I'm pretty sure you being around me is just Karma doing!~ who will let me teach you a good lesson~"Free say as He dig his nail into the girl's hair making her scream even louder."And while we are on the subject!~..........................YOU DISGUST ME!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"So Dad...now you see why she wanted not to come" Free says to his Dad as he fold his arms and makes a serious but emotionless face."She's just like others....a slut!"Free say as his Dad sighs and looks worried for his son's future."Free sweetie......From the beginning of April...every girl I and your mom choose cheats on you with her ex,friend,boy friend and so on....don't you think its a bit strange!!?"Free's Dad ask as Free look at his dad way more serious then before."Dad do you really think I'm lying from all this time?!"Free asked as his dad shakes his head very fast being scared to not break his son heart or to get trouble by his wife."No son...I can never mean that---" "Good Because now I'll teach that girl a lesson my own way!~" Free say as he just walk back to the basement where the Albino girl is being kept leaving his dad speechless.
****************
'.........YOU DISGUST ME!!'

"*sobs*...*sobs*....Am....I-I really that...bad?!"Sue ask herself as she keep sobbing at the corner of the cold and dark basement."Relax....I'm sure you aren't so bad" Sue heard some boyish voice say behind her as she look back seeing the guy but because of the dark she couldn't see him fully."Who are you?!" Sue asked as the guy pat her hair. "Just Some random guy...I mean you and Free are the main characters------" "Why do everyone here breaks the 4th wall!!!??" Sue says as the guy giggles cutely making her blush."You k-know.....your cute!" Sue say suddenly as the guy blinks."Um?!" "OMG!!!I'm so sorry!!...but I swear I didn't say it in a bad way...you really are cute...really I mean IT!!!" Sue say everything in just one breath making the guy blink and burst in laughter."Heyyyy don't laugh!!! I was worried ya know!!!?"Sue says as she pouts."Haha sorry....you just sounds so...innocent......"The guy say as Sue felt someone's soft and warm finger make contact with her nose."What do you mean?!"Sue ask as the finger made contact with her forehead."Nothing......and now....your my puppet!~" "Huh?!" Sue says as the guy just snap his fingers in front of Sue's eyes as Sue faint in the person's warm arms.

'Now...tell me what's wrong?!~"

"My....fiance......think I'm cheating on him...with.....my ex-boy friend"

'And whose he!!?'

???

'He is...........

'L-Lui.......'