Stuck In The Middle With You - M.N

Hi. Long time no wrote in this book. I'm currently on break at work. Now into other things.
________

Ana was currently wedged between two couples, eating each other's faces.

She thought her friends wouldn't abandon her but then again she's had worse.

On the other side of the bar was Mike, a great rockstar and member of the monkees.

He was nursing a cup of rum and coke. Drowning out the noises of the shrieking fans, screaming his name, like a siren.

He seriously didn't want to be but it was better than his house. Where his wife, Phyllis laid in the bed probably having sex with whoever stopped at the grocery store.

Now, that sounds horrible but Mike did it too. But he would tell her and they would disagree but they'd get over it.

She just continued and didn't tell her. Only the once but then she humiliated him by saying.

"You just don't do it like you used. You used to be like an animal. So, I'm doing with other men." He thought back to that embarrassing moment. Lets just say him and Phyl aren't sexual or romantically or any kind of relatioship, basically they don't have one.

Ana decided to stop torturing herself and walked over to the jukebox and slipped a quarter in and The kind of girl I could love by the monkees.

She put it on without the knowledge that one member of her favorite band was inches from her. She let lose all her cares and woes.

"I can't escape it. Can I?" Mike asked himself.

"Why are you so down? It's the monkees..." Ana's eyes went wide. "Your... Your... M-m-mike." She stuttered, starstruck.

"Yes I am. Could you close your mouth. Are you trying to catch flies." Mike chided.

"Wow! That was rude. Are you always this rude with women? " Ana asked, irritated with Mike's disposition.

"Only to ones who need it. How old are you, anyway? You look four. And your short as fuck." Mikes egotistical ways prominent.

"I'm going to leave." Ana excused herself. "By the way I'm 23 years old" She added.

Mike wanted to apologize and ask her out but he was too wasted to care. He just left it alone.

Ana drifted into the crowd with ease. She could forget her encounter with famed musician, Robert Micheal Nesmith.

Let's say the encounter is to never be spoken if again. Mike was having a bad and Ana was stood up by her date and two friends.

__________

A/N

This is different from what I usually write. But here's a stupid piece of info. I, in my entire life, have not eaten and drinking so much McDonald's. But my breaks almost over. So, goodbye and hoped you liked this shirt story. ✌🏼