Chapter3

Kim residents 8:45Am,  Taeyeon's Bedroom

"TaeYeon... Wake up.." Her Mom tries To Wake Her Daughter up.

"She's Such a Sleepy Head." Sunny said as she Looked at her Friend.

"I have a Routine for this kind of kid." TaeYeon's mom said. She begun to Tickle her daughter.

"Hahahahahah!!!!" The Sleeping Beauty Taeyeon Bursted Out with Laughter.

Hyoyeon and Sunny was Amazed by Taeyeon and TaeYeon's Mom.

"Get out off bed, Sweetie. You and Your Friends Are Gonna be late!" TaeYeon's Mom said as she exited the room.

"Sorry guys.." Taeyeon apologized.

"No worries.. We still have one hour." Sunny said.

They smiled at each other and they are still bothered by their Eye Color..

Meanwhile....

"John... They are the Chosen Ones!"Taeyeon's Mom said while talking to the phone.

"I know... There are others too..." TaeYeon's Dad said in the other line.

"It's Like The Prophecy Said."TaeYeon's Mom said."They Have Those Unique Colored Eyes."

"Sshh... Dont worry."Taeyeon's Dad said."Lord SooMan will tell them at the right Time,Susan."He added.

Back at TaeYeon's bedroom..
9:45am

The Girls are done, they ate breakfast,Took a Shower etc.

They Packed Their Things and They fed Their Pets.

"Girls.. Are You Ready?" TaeYeon's Mom asked.

"We're Ready to go."TaeYeon said.

They headed out with their things... But the Girls Don't know what TaeYeon's Mother Is Thinking at That Time.

Train station #7

"Go now.." TaeYeon's mom said.

The girls Smiled..  One by One they rushed to the Post and Disappeared.

At the Real train station to SMHogwarts..

They are now at The Trainstation...The Girls Feel Uneasy cause Of the People who are Around them are staring at them very weirdly..

They just Wore black Sunglasses to avoid more attention..

"All Aboard to SMHogwarts!!" The Conductor said while Ringing the bell..

They got on and looked for a available Stall for them... All of them are taken Until..

"Psst.." A Unfamiliar Voice caught their attention. They looked at some students ahead of them signaling to come to them.

"Maybe..we should go there." Hyoyeon said cause they are the only ones Standing...

They agreed and approached then Unknown students who are wearing sunglasses.There are Six Female students who  are now sitting...

"Please Take a seat,Unnies" Said the girl with a perfectly black wavy hair..

They took a Seat.. Then suddenly the One With a Tanned skin closed the Stall door shut.

"So.. Why are guys wearing glasses?'' Hyoyeon spoke up..

The students became stiff.. Making the three curious..

"We should Be the Ones asking that.." The Small Girl in Blonde flipped the question to them...

"Uhh... Ease dont make us go away after showing this.." Taeyeon begged..

Sunny,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon Slowly Took off their sunglasses... And Tgey looked at the Six Students..

"Y-you... Have the same... Eye color.." The Girl With a Yellow scarf said..

"You are not alone."The Girl took off her sunglasses showing her eyes In Icy Blue Color.

The others took theirs off.. Showing same Pairs of Green,Yellow, And Icy Blue eye color.

"So, Let me Guess..."

As they dont know, The nine female students are now gonna face the monster....