Chapter 1

Greg's journal.

Yesterday, I scared the crap out of everyone at my new school! How? I possessed everything in plain sight, because I'm a ghost. You're probably thinking, how the hell am I able to go to school without getting discerned? Better yet, HOW the HECK am I writing in my journal? This is my ghost journal. Last year, I got diagnosed with cancer and 3 months later I died, now I'm a ghost living in my dead body.

Enough about me, let me tell you about my family.

My sister, Valerie is a vampire, she gets homeschooled, she's always half naked and of course, she goes out at night with her girlfriends, whom are also vampires who are half naked. She wants to marry a human.

My baby brother, he's 2 and a werewolf, he's adorable, whenever we go out at night as a family and he's in his stroller, he howls at the moon. So cute.

My dad, Phil is Frankenstein, he loves to prank people and has a million watches!

My mom, Mary is a mummy, she's a fashionista, has a bunch of clothes and loves putting on makeup instead  of scaring people.

My aunt and uncle are the scariest monsters in the world in fact, they made us move from Monsterville to Humanville, that means I have the opportunity to be the scariest around now! My uncle is a zombie and my aunt is a giant, blood thirsty black widow spider! They're the best and I'm going to be just like them!

We have 2 pet chupacabras, Lois and Francis, they're good boys. When I asked for a body part, they give me a body part.

Valerie: Give me my phone!

Hold on, my sister is blabbing about something.

Valerie: Look me in the eyes!

Greg turned his chair around and looked at his sister straight in the eyes.

Greg: I didn't steal your phone.

Valerie: Ugh, you're so stupid!

Valerie marched away.

Greg: You're stupid!!

Greg went back to his journal.

Mary: Kids! Dinner!

Alright! Worms, eyeballs and beetles, my favorite.

I always possess my dad when it's time to eat. One more thing before I go. I want to warn you, it can get really horrific in our mansion, so come inside... IF YOU DARE!!

Greg: Coming mom!!