Clays pov

"Hey sorry to disturb guys but I have some food for you , I guess your hunger huh".

"Oh erm yes thank you just leave it on the side" I shimmered . I looked over at him to see his face red and smiling looking down at the floor.

"Are use two okay" ?

"Yes we're fine thanks for asking" I said.

"Okay well after you have ate we will try and contact somebody for use guys okay" she smiled

Then it hit me. Me and George could live in completely different states he could live 5 hours away , I might not ever be able to see him again.

"Well oh okay thank you then" I said to her

She smiled and left the room, I looked over at George and smiled as I scratched my neck.

"So erm shall we wake Nick up" he said awkwardly.
"Yes we shall I will do it".

"Ye of course you would" he nagged

"Or you can what ever I don't care about him" I said.
He laughed " go on you can I'm kidding".

I walked over to nicks room knocking on his door, after he didn't answer I just walked in fragile, I gently saying his name walking towards his bed.

"Nick awake up we have food finally" . "Nick get up u lazy head , nick ? , nick" I felt tears falling from my eyes

"GEORGE NICK IS NOT WAKING UP" I yelled
I heard George run and burst the door open

"What do u mean he's not waking what?" He cried.
"WHAT ELS WOULD I FUCKING MEAN GEORGE" .

"Oh erm" , "sorry I yelled I'm just scared" I told George.

As much as I was shaking Nick he wasn't waking up, his body was just flowing across the bed.

I ran to the living room area and grabbed the phone and dialled the reception immediately.

I had the phone in my hand and then heard a voice.

"Hello my friend is not waking up can u call an ambulance it's room 344 please" I rushed

"Oh yes sir we will call right now and we will send paramedics up immediately".

"Thank you so much". I ran into nicks room to see George crying still shaking Nick.

"He's still not up Clay I'm so scared" George cried.
"The ambulance are on there way now George just keep and trying to wake him" I sobbed.

"Nick please don't leave me, you were so good to me you helped me realise my feelings for George" I cried.

I looked over to George to see his tears in his eyes and smiling at me.