Clays pov

Of half an hour of checking of bags and stuff we was finally in the main bit. I called George as quick as I could while sat well Mia was ordering out Burger King.

(On the phone)
"Hello- hello George" . "Hey Clay are you okay " he asked. "Well I am now I'm speaking to you" I blushed. "Oh dream you will make me go red stoppppp" he giggled, "your such an idiot" I laughed.

"Well have you got flights" he asked . " yes actually we're just waiting now it's not not long till it gets here but the plane ride is long".

" what know what els I will ride and be long " George laughed. I wheezed " omg George please stop" I giggled.

"Gate 1027 is now open" . "Oh Shit I haven't even had food right George got to go bye love you" I smiled. "I love u two clay can't wait to see you" .

I ended the phone and felt my face red. "Mia don't order out gate is open come on" I told her.

"Shit okay" . We both ran down the airport towards our gate. After running we arrived to see a small line lining up.

"This must be us Mia get in line come on" .

We was both waiting in the line while each 5 minutes it went down a little bit.

"So Clay are you exited your seeing George" Mia giggled and poked my belly.

"God sake Mia you would think your 10" I laughed,
"I know sorry am more exited to see your face when you see him".

"Ye ye what ever Mia" I giggled.

30 minutes later

"Hey can I see passports and tickets please" the lady asked us. Me and Mia both showed our tickets to the lady as she nodded to signal us to let us on.

We both sped walked down the isle to get on the the plane, "hey what seats are you" a man asked .

"Oh we're in first class a1 and a2" told him.
"Okay sir that way through them curtains".

Mia and I both smiled and headed towards the Curtains, we opened it to see TVs and comfy chairs.

"Omg if younger me was here she would scream" Mia laughed

"Well the 2 grand was so worth this omg". I ran to my seat and slowly sat down . It felt warm and I had my own tv to watch and my own space I would even lie and and sleep.

"Well I'm getting good sleep today then" I laughed,
"Ye count me in" Mia replied.

"Well atleast we won't bored which is good" Mia said.

"Ye that's true I'm just going to go sleep to make time a lot quicker".

I turned on a movie and put head phones in and laid back on my chair , then closing my eyes as sleep over took me.