Clays pov

To clay... I hate that we argued and I was dumb for asking that at the wrong time but I love you so much and I wanted to be with you my whole life because you made me so happy even though we went through hell. Anyways I have rang my family and told them we're I am they have booked me a flight and by the time your reading this I am back in England and you won't see me again but we have had our adventure together and our fun I will miss you and I love you so much... from George .ps I loved to see your cheeks glow red when I kissed you.

My heart completely dropped my eyes started to tear again. "What he didn't give me any way to text him he just left" i sobbed

"Ye he told me to give you this and left".

My hands covered my face and I started crying and couldn't stop. Now I have lost George and can't see Nick for how ever long.

"Can you take me back to see bad and Alex please" I asked. She smiled and nodded to me. "My heart was shattered I couldn't face the fact I wouldn't be able to see George or even find him again.

After time of driving I headed to the front desk and Mia let me use her to ring my family.

(Clay is on the phone now)
"Hello who is this" clays mum answered.
"Omg mum you have answered I miss you" I sobbed.
" oh my god clay darling I have kissed you so much we're are you" she asked. "It's a very long story just please use my credit card and book me 2 tickets out of here please" I asked. "Wait two who are you with" she asked. "Just do it I will explain everything when I see you".

"Okay darling I love you so much I will book it as soon as I can" (the phone ended).

"Clay George is in England" ? She questioned,
" Mia I have my own business I want you to work there you get triple the pay you would get here" I smiled.

"Wait are you being serious" she asked well tearing up. " Mia I don't know what I would of done without your help, I probably would of died".

"Omg Clay thank you so much I will go home and pack and you go and speak to bad and Alex" she jumped about.

I walked down the hall and up the stairs to there rooms , then I knocked on there door and 2 minutes later they answered.

"Hey you muffin head I missed you" bad laughed.
"I have bad news".

I walked in and sat down on the couch
"Nick is in a coma and George is now back in England" they were both shocked and worried.

"What all this happened so quick" Alex screeched,
"Yes but I am going back home now I need you to stay here and stay in this hotel un till he wakes up please I will send money over for your rooms and send money for lifts and food and send you my number" I told them.

"Omg yes we will and wait really you will send all that money" bad asked, "it's not big deal for me really but yes I will please ring me when he dose okay".

"Yes don't worry we will do".