Georges pov

Nick was not waking up and I was so scared . 5 minutes later the door was banging."it's the paramedics".

Clay ran of to go and let them in I heard," please try and save my friend I love him" at first I didn't think of it but then I stopped and thought.

Is this the person he meant he was on about nick, I started tearing up but blamed it on nick.

"He's in here guys please save him" Clay said while showing opening the door.

"Can u two wait out there and we will see him" they said to us.

We both headed out the door and the they shut the door behind us.

Me and clay was out side worrying, I looked over to clay to him crying and biting his nails, "clays it's okay he's going to make it" I told him.

He just looked at me with a worried expression on his face then looked backed down, he then started pacing back and forth with tears rolling down his face.

10 minutes later we was still pacing back and forth waiting for them to tell us some news about nick.

We was both worrying and waiting then one of them came opened the door with a sad expression on there face.

"I'm sorry to tell u guys this news" they said,

"Please don't say it please" clay sobbed. "Don't worry he's not dead he's just in a coma" they told us.

Clays face changed "you mean he's not dead" Clay sniffed.

"No he's not dead we don't know when he will be out of it but hopefully soon."

"Well that's good atleast he is still alive" Clay smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Do you know what he's been eating or how much sleep he has had" they asked.

"Well he has probably had about 5 hours sleep through out the past 5 days and only tiny little food also" I told the paramedics.

"That is probably why then" they said

The door opened as I looked over I saw the ambulance walk through the door "what's the problem" they asked

"He's in a coma he will be needing taken to the hospital immediately" the paramedics said.

They nodded there head and walked out the door to go and get the stretcher. Two minutes later they came in carrying the stretcher and brought it the nicks room.

I looked over at clay again to see him biting his nails and crying.