Part 7: The war shall begin again.

The next day (past).

Arcee POV

I woke up feeling warm arms around me tightly. I couldn't really move but I silently enjoyed the feeling of the warm arms. I then opened my optics to see ratchet and his helm in my neck cables. I blushed blue immediately as the hot feeling returned. W-why are we l-like this? I looked at his face plate and saw he was still in recharge but he looked..........so cute. It made my spark flutter a bit seeing ratchet so relaxed he always seemed off edge but that's probably because of his past. I then closed my optics and relax as the feeling soon left shortly after. I then heard ratchet groan as I looked at ratchet to see his optics online. M-morning ratchet. He didn't answer at first and looked away. ("..........m-morning a-Arcee"). W-why are we like this? He didn't answer and got off me immediately and looked away. ("S-sorry I s-shouldn't have d-done that"). N-no it's okay but why didn't you sleep on the couch. ("You were stressed............and I helped"). Oh okay well thanks I feel better now. I could've sworn I saw a small simile go on his dermas/lips. ("Anyway we better go and get some energon"). Yeah true we should. We then go and get some energon.

We then sat down but ratchet's data pad started to ring. ("Hello Magnus")? ("WHAT ITS HAPPENING")?! ("Should we leave or-"). ("Alright we'll be right there hold on"). Ratchet what's-? ("The elite guard just got informed about the rise of the deceptions from Magnus"). ("But then elita went missing with Orion")! WHAT! ("Magnus told us to leave because the deceptions may have captured them and the whole city is in chaos"). I then heard many bots running and screaming as if the whole world was ending. We then got up and rushed out.

Ratchet POV

Primus there is so many bots running around like crazy people! We dodged multiple mechs running around while also going to were Magnus was. After a while we finally got there and saw that there was tons of bots everywhere. Commander is this everyone? ("Ultra Magnus said, no more and more bots are joining us but at a alarming rate"). I then heard an explosion go off in the distance making the whole place shake. PRIMUS WHAT WAS THAT?! ("It looks like the deceptions aren't waist if any time"). I then feel the whole base move. After a while the base stopped moving as we land back on the ground. I then gave the commander a confused and startled look as he approached me and Arcee. ("Ratchet over the next couple of days things will get very complicated but I must ask you to remain calm"). I am calm commander I'm just startled that's all I said annoyed. ("Come I'll show you where you and Arcee shall be recharging in"). We then followed the commander as he shows us our recharging stations. ("I am needed else where but try and make yourself at peace for now").

Everyone around around the place was either doing a task or talking to one another. Seeing them reminded me about the last war I faced in, you would see these bots in good shape on day and the next broken, destroy with one or both optics missing.

("Arcee says, he ratchet you alright")? I quickly snap out of my thoughts and I say, I'm fine Arcee just got........distracted is all. The commander then leaves as me and Arcee go into my recharge station. Arcee you know you don't have to recharge with me tonight. ("Arcee said, no I didn't come to recharge with you I came to see if you are alright"). I then sat on the bed and looked at her confused. Primus why is everyone asking if I'm okay I'm fine okay. ("You don't look like it ratchet"). I was just startled okay please..........I need space. She then sighed and left as she closed the door. I then laid down on the bed and sighed deeply. I didn't want to push her away Primus if I wasn't so traumatized by my past I would let her in completely. But I can't let her in not when we might be in war. I then close my optics and shake slightly as my processor torments me endlessly. The torment would only get worse without her but at least she won't be bothered with my problems. I mean why would she want to be bothered by an old mech with flashback of being tormented and almost offline.

Arcee POV

Why did ratchet push me away like that? I mean I know what just happened probably triggered something in him so I shouldn't be mad at him. I sigh and laid down on my bed as I think about ratchet. He needs to more open to people but he's an old mech, he wouldn't be able to open that easily. He seemed to be so relaxed before all this started I just hope something bad doesn't happen to him. But I know I'll be there if he needs help and maybe I can contribute some way to this war if it means it'll end faster. I need to do my part in not only helping to end this new war but to help ratchet.It's my duty now I should help. Even if I was kinda dragged into this I will help.  No matter the cost.

HEY GUYS ITS ME AJAIN ONCE AGAIN! OKAY I PROMISE THE PAST IS ALMOST DONE I HAVE THE URGE TO GO TO THE FUTURE ALMOST EVERYDAY IN THIS BOOK. LOL anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter see you BYEEEEE! ALSO I PROMISE NEXT SHOULD BE LONGER I COULDN'T THINK ANYMORE IDEAS UNFORTUNATELY!