Chapter One

Chapter One: Enter: Rena Uchiha
-------------------------------------------------------

??? POV:

Huh were I'm I....where is my house...where is the clan....mom...dad...

My eyes opened a little and I saw a, demonic creature that impaled me with a sword.

My eyesight began to fade, as I heard faint voices yelling inaudible word, until I blacked out.

Screams

BOOM

CRASH

Rain

Silence......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Rena's (???) POV

I woke up gasping for air as I sat up from my bed, I looked around my room until I calmed down, it's still night, and there's another storm, the village is still being rebuilt from being completely destroyed, even the hokage faces had to be re-carved, and from what the older kids have said the D-rank missions have gotten harder and so have the tests.

I went downstairs to get a glass of water and lay on the couch.

I stared at the ceiling, and closed my eyes, I have always had these nightmares ever since I turned three, I have had dreams of war, and death, and other things I'm scared to think about, like experimenting on dead bodies-

I can't barley even think about it without wanting to erase my memories.

All I could hear was the pouring rain, lightning striking trees and the ground, the thunder shaking the whole village, and the monstrous floods of water rushing through the entire village.

This wasn't new to my generation, but it was to aunt Sarada and her team, friends, and family, but Lord Seventh, said the village has been through worse so that's why he makes us train so hard and why he pushes the village people past the limit because even civilians need to know how to fight now.

Tomorrow was the day of graduation from the academy, but I couldn't sleep so I just waited for my parents to wake up.

After a few hours the storm had stopped and it was morning.

Sigh it looks like we'll have to do village clean up again.

"Rena! Are you serious!?! How long have you been up!?!" My mom yelled coming down the stairs making me sweatdrop.

She always scolded me for not sleeping because I hould take better care of myself.

"I've been up since midnight" I said as I washed the dishes.