Part 1

Hi, my names Candy. I am 15 and a sophomore in high school. I have never been popular or wanted by the hottest guy in school but my intelligence makes up for it. In my high school, there is this girl named Mandy Meyers. Mandy is the most popular girl in school. She calls me and all the other nerds losers and nobody's. The first time she called me a worthless piece of shit and a nobody I wanted to run away and die. When I talked to my sister she said " Mandy isn't even half the person you are. She feels so insecure that in order for her to feel better she would mess with you and the other nerds." The next day I would confront her. The next morning I walked into school, feeling confident. I see Mandy talking with her minions so I interrupt her. She looks at me with an angry glare. I said " You need to stop messing with everyone. You feel so insecure that you feel the need to make everyone else miserable. Now it your turn to feel our pain. We all loathe you and your minions. We all thought and wonders what life would be like if we were you. I not sure of anything else but I now realize that I am special and that no one is going to take that away from me. I want you to know that I am over this little game of yours." As I was speaking I didn't even realize a crowd had gathered around us. Everyone including Mandy was staring at me in astonishment. I look around and walk away leave everyone staring after me.