Chapter 4

What!!!!!!!!! - A woman's cry was heard .......

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That scream screamed was heard throughout the mansion.

Bruce was surprised and at the same time he was angry that woman did not have to be at home, he looked at Alfred asking him with the look that woman did here.

- Sir, you have a visitor.

"Don't tell me," he said sarcastically.

- You always receive it even if you have said that you do not want to see it at the mansion, because of the change.

He was about to respond, when the woman yelled at them in anger.

"Don't talk like I'm not here," a beautiful woman shouted.

- What do you want Serena !!! ....

"I only came to remember old times," he said, changing his expression to a seductress.
Bruce stared at her, before he had accepted the proposal but now a certain little person occupied his thoughts.

"No, now please get out," he said with a cynical smile.

- No, I can believe that you are still annoyed, and that is that you like a man you are fag !!!! .............

- I will be what my partner is.

- You can't be a fag, I'm going to kill that idiot who dares to fall in love with you !! ......

Bruce already had her by the throat before she knew it, he brought her to his face saying.

- You get to touch it and be sure that I will kill you in the most chilling way that you have ever imagined - he finished saying when he threw her out of his mansion.

Serena is upset that idiot has just humiliated her, this should not stay like this .......

At night, Will came out, with the catwoman costume, he was walking through the buildings of the Gothic city when he saw a blonde couple with a baby in their arms and a black-haired man walking and the jewelry that the blonde was wearing must be rich .

With a smile he followed them for a few minutes waiting for the perfect opportunity to make the robbery.

When a limousine stops 5 steps from them and sees how his Bruce gets out and approaches the couple, but when his gaze goes to where the black-haired man his expression changes from a seductive one to one of the many that he gave him to she.

At that moment he understood that is the idiot who has to disappear ........

Bruce was not an idiot he knew that Serena had already realized who Severus was ....... It seems that I will have to disappear a kitten .....

Severus did not know why his heart began to beat furiously, when he was close to a certain man ........

Lucius and Narcisa were happy for their friend, apparently their new best friend was in love with his little bat Sev and it would not seem that it was not reciprocated, they promised to help them.

To be continue..........