(6.1) Do Me A Favor - :;(

Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
________________________________
Your POV:
Tears slipped out of my eyes and dropped on the steering wheel as I drove to my boyfriends house, Alex's house. My tears fell off the steering wheel and on to my seat.

I knew I had to do it. I had to break up with him. I knew I had to put myself first. I just needed some time to learn how to love myself.

I drove up the hill and continued to drive to his house. As I parked into Al's drive way I wiped my tears. I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned off my car. I got out, closed the door, locked my car and knocked on his front door.

"Love, your here!", Alex said as he opened his front door and embraced me into a warming hug. He pulled away as I didn't hug him back. "What's wrong, love? Were you crying?", he asked as he saw my red, puffy eyes.

"Do me a favor.", I said as looking into his beautiful dark brown eyes and put my right hand on his cheek, rubbing my thumb with a sad side smile on my face.

"Do me a favor and break my nose.", Alex joked as he leaned into my touch with a sad chuckle and a little smile.

"Alex, do me a favor and tell me to go away.", I said as new hot tears fell down my cheeks.

"W-why? What d-do you mean, love?", Alex asked, searching my Y/E/C eyes.

"Please.", I whispered. Alex kept sad king questions as I saw his dark brown eyes fill up with tears.

"Y/N, what do y-you mean?", he said with a sad face and lip quivering.

"Do me a favor and stop asking questions.", I replied, walking I my car.

"Y/N, why?!", Alex asked, tears fell out of his eyes, then onto his soft cheeks as he followed me.

"I need some time to love myself, Al. I know it sounds selfish but I need to put myself first and it confuses me how I can't love myself. I-I just need some time, Al.", I said as I sobbed and turned to face him.

I hated seeing him cry. It broke me. But I have to do this.

"Do you still love me?", Alex whispered, cupping my cheek with one of his hands.

"Of course, Al. I just need some time. And don't you ever think I don't love you because I will always love you.", I said. I put my hands on the back of his neck as I kissed him on the lips. Alex kissed me back but I pulled away after a few seconds.

"I love you so much.", Alex said as I pulled away from him and got into my car. Our eyes were now red and you could tell that we cried.

"I love you.", I said as I turned off my car, still sobbing like Alex. "Bye, Al. I'll come back, I know I will.", I pulled out of his driveway as I saw him waving goodbye to me and I could tell he was forcing a sad smile, trying to be strong.

I sad smiled to myself as I drove back home, thinking about all the happy times with him.
___________________________________
3rd Person:
As Alex closed his front door he sunk to his floor with his back against the door. He sobbed and sobbed thinking about how it makes sense. He knew she was different for the past week. He understood and he knew you love him and he love you.

"Perhaps 'fuck off' might be too kind."
___________________________________
A/N:
I hoped you liked this one shot! I will make a part two maybe on Monday. I don't know. Have an amazing day! LOVE YOU

Question of the Day: What's your favorite Arctic Monkey song?
(Mine is 1. Cornerstone 2. Crying Lightning 3. Do Me A Favor 4. Four Out Of Five 5. Teddy Picker!)

Word Count: 672