I should have never trusted you Ishould have known it was a lie -Becky

Chapter 19
RYDEL'S POV
Once me and Riker were done talking went to go tell Rocky and Ryland about how we will get Becstin together. Let the match making begin! After we told them it was like an hour later. So we went to go check on Austin and Becky.

"Aww look at Princess Becky and Prince Austin!" Emily said while clapping her hands. I went over to see what she was looking at. Austin had Becky laying down on his chest asleep.

"Aww! Becstin !" I guess I said that too loud because the next thing I know is they both fell to the floor. Austin on top of Becky.

"Oww!" They both groaned.

" Yo blondie, get off me!" Becky said trying to push Austin off, but he wouldn't move.

"Umm... nah I like it, you're a nice cushion." Austin said laughing. They are totally oblivious of us still standing there.

"Austin!" She said whining looking into his eyes and pouting.

"Becky!" Austin mimicked back pouting. Then after a while of them just staring at each other, they were about to lean in and kiss when Emily decided to sceam..

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" That caused the two, to jump and bump heads while standing up.

"EMILY!" I said to her.

"Sorry..." She said while smiling.

"Oww!" Both of them groaned while holding there heads.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"What? Nothing?" They both said while avoiding eye contact.

"Whatever you say Becstin !" I said.

"Becstin ?" They both questioned.

"Oh nothing, just forget about it." I said

AUSTIN'S POV.

"Alright well I'm tried and there's school tomorrow. Becky are you staying over again?" I asked.

"Well I don't plan on going home to my Dad... So yeah." She replied.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Anyone else?" I asked.

"I'll come." Becky said.

"Oh wait are you guys starting school tomorrow?" I asked my cousins.

"No, where starting Tuesday." Riker said.

"Oh alright, Well night." I said, and Becky and I walked upstairs.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Becky asked.

"Well I guess... If you want to, you can sleep in my bed again?" I asked.

"Alright." She agreed.

So we went to the bed and went to sleep.

MORNING

I woke up to see Becky's face right next to mine. If I moved in a little more we could be kissing.

"Becky." I whispered.

Becky's POV.

I woke up first and saw Austin still asleep. I really didn't want to move out of his arms that were around me. So I pretended I was still asleep.

"Becky." Austin whispered. "It's almost time for school." Then I didn't hear him anymore. What's he doing?

AUSTIN'S POV.

Hmm? How do I get her to wake up? Oh I know! So I leaned in and kissed her. She started to kiss back. Wait... She is kissing back? What? Then she opened her eyes.