Another chance

Chapter 29

(A/N, Well I hope everyone likes this chapter! Please comment!)

AUSTIN'S POV.

Once I got home from school, I ran straight to my room. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and begin to write.

8 hours later (We couldn't go over Becky and Franks tonight because my Mom and Dad had to work late, so we might go over tomorrow.)

While stopping for something to eat in that 8 hours, I FINISHED! Guess what? Rydel was right! When you really put your mind and heart into the song, you can write a really good song, and also guess what? I actually wrote not just one song, but two! I'm so proud of myself! I ran out of my room to go tell everyone.

"Guys guess what?!" I yelled.

"You finished a song?" Riker asked.

"Even better... I finished two songs!" I said.

"See I told you if you out your mind to it your could do it!" Rydel said.

"Oh and Cassidy told us that she booked a place for tomorrow right after school to perform." Riker said.

"Awesome, but how are we going to get
Becky there?" I asked.

"We have a plan." Rocky said.

"Wait... What if Dallas or Camila shows up?" I asked.

"We already got that planned."

"Wow you guys are good." I said.

"We know, now we're going to go to bed, so we will see you in the morning." Rydel said.

"Alright night." I said.

"Night" I said.

"Night" Everyone said then we all went to sleep.

MORNING

I got up out of bed and went to school. I really hope this say goes by fast. I walked into school and found Cassidy.

"Hey Cass, guess what?!" I asked.

"You finished a song?" Cassidy said back.

"Even better, I wrote two songs!"

"That's great Austin!" Cassidy said.

"So how are we getting Becky to come and to keep Dallas and Camila away?" I asked.

"Well Rydel said that she's going to tell Becky that they are gonna hangout. I'm gonna try and get Camila away and Dallas is going to his Lake House tonight." Cassidy told me.

"Great! So right after school, I'll head over and start to set up."

"Alright, than ill met you at the concert." Cassidy said.

END OF THE SCHOOL DAY.

I went over to where the concert is being held and started to set up. About an hour later, a whole bunch of people started to come in.

Rydel's Pov.

"Hey Becky " I said as I went to go pick her up.

"Hey Rydel so where are we going?" She asked me.

"To a concert." I said.

"Really, who's performing?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

"Ugh I hate surprises." Becky said.

"Good, now let's go." I said then we left for the concert.

Once we got into the concert, we went inside.