Chapter: 3 (part 1)

A/N: Happy (early) New Year!!! Tell me what your New Years Resolution is! in a comment! Love you all here's the next chapter....

--LOOK AT THE EXTERNAL LINK!!! How do people say his ugly?!?! HES THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN ALIVE!!--

♥Little IMAGINE!!- Imagine Niall doing this when his flirting with you♥ (look at external link)

LOOK AT THE SIDE PIC!!!!- It's one of my favorite GIFs of him it always makes me smile♥

----------------------

Chapter: 3

I had slid my hands forward at his waist and hugged him by the stomach to afterwards put my face in his shoulder watching how he was watching me sideways, I got on my tip toes bringing my face to finally rest my lips on his rosy cheek.

"What was that for?" He smiled as I let go.

"Thank you" I said when we were face to face.

"Don't worry but I need you to do me a favor, well more of an honor" He smiled.

"I will go with you don't worry."

"Really?"

"Of course I owe you one"

"Thank you, tomorrow we'll go to buy your dress"

"No, I have many dresses in my grandma's house"

"It is no problem, besides I have to buy a new suit, since the one that I was going to use was combined with Sandy's dress"

"Sandy?"

"My ex-girlfriend" He clarified.

"Ah..." I bit my lip gently "Wait ... Is it my idea or you want to buy me a dress so you can combine it with your suit?" I laughed slightly.

"Yeah" He shrugged "It's graduation and I have to keep my reputation until the last day" "Reputation?" He nodded "Are you popular?"

"You could say so, yeah"

"How much?" I smiled.

"I don't know, I know everyone, there's no party that invited to, I make the best parties here in Mullingar and..."

"I understand..." I interrupted with a laugh, "You're quite popular"

"I think so, yeah..." I nudged him "What?"

"C'mon, it's not bad to be a little cocky from time to time"

"Okay" With his two index fingers touched my stomach making me laugh.

"I'll come for you in the morning"

"No"

"What?"

"I won't let go just at this time"

"Don't worry, remember that I'm popular" He winked "And just like Martin everyone respects me"

"Don't get your smarty pants on with me Blondie"

"Blondie?" I nodded "sounds cute"

"Yeah, well, back to the topic... Why don't you stay and sleep here?"

"I can't..."

"Yeah you can" I interrupted him and winked.

"You heard what my mom said?"

"Yeah, so it's no problem for you to stay" I walked to the door with Niall following me.

"Wont it bother your grandma if I stay"