Chapter 2

AN: Here it is! 

------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"Are you guys hungry?" Maura asked 

"A lot" Niall answered still smiling at me. 

"What about you Vanessa?" 

" I better go" 

"No, I won't let you go alone, eat with us and then Niall will take you" 

"I have no problem" he said. 

"Okay"

We went to the kitchen and Niall and I sat on the small table while Maura served the food.

"You're not from here right?" 

"No... How do you know?" 

"If I saw you believe me I would remember you" 

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Of course" He smiled.

Hes so cute, I just want to squeeze her cheeks like grandmas do, hes just a little boy.

"How old are you?" 

"Seventeen"

What! Did he say seventeen? It is not possible, I have fifteen and represent them well but he looks my age or at most just turned sixteen.

"and you?" 

"Fifteen" I smiled. 

"Your little" Maura said 

"I know" I shrugged 

"And how did you get here?" Niall asked. 

"I do not want to tell that story again" replied wincing.

He looked at me with a tender look saying "please-tell-me-say-yes-please"

"Fine" I sighed 

"I was going to my grandma's house and some guys started to follow me, and one reach me then grabbed my arm so I hit him and ran desperately and knocked on the door and well your mom opened the door and saved me from whatever those idiots would've done to me"

"Really?" He opened his eyes widely and I nodded 

"I know everyone here you just tell me and I'll take care of those idiots" He said angrily. 

"I don't know, they were three and they were wearing hoods so I wouldn't be able to describe them" 

"If you find out who they are tell me and I'll fix everything" He said still mad. 

"Calm down sweetie" Maura said putting a plate of food in front of each of us. 

"I love lasagna" smiled "Thanks" 

"You're welcome, thank Niall it's his favorite food and forces me to do it at least four times a week" She rolled her eyes. 

"That's true" he said with his mouth full.

He looked so charming eating like a monkey who does not know how to eat

"It's my favorite food too" 

"Really?" He asked with his mouth full and dirty 

"Yeah" I laughed 

"Son, eat like a normal person"