Chapter 13

GUYS I AM SO SORRY, I DIDN'T REALIZE IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE I'VE UPDATED!!! I'VE HAD A HOUSE FIRE AND SCHOOL TO WORRY ABOUT AND I COMPLETELY APOLOGIZE 

Sabrina's POV

So, it's now my turn to pick again. I can't choose Pin just yet, he's still perfecting his poem. Maybe I'll pick on Red or something. 

After a minute of pondering, I've decided that I will pick on her. 

"Okay Red, truth or dare?" she looks up at me and quickly smiles. "um, dare? I guess. I must admit I am a little disappointed that I can't have a saucy dare like all of you, but whatever, give me the best you've got." 

"Okayyyy, um I dare you to smell Puck's shoe." I reply. She looks completely unamused. "Really? Whatever."

She walks over to Puck, he hands over his shoe and she raises it to her nose. Now, I KNOW that the shoe smelled horrible, because an odor spread out across the room as soon as he took it off. We all winced as she took a long sniff. We watched as she lowered the shoe, very slowly. She then started to rock on her heels. "Uh, guys? I think she's about to pass out." Daphne says quickly. I stand to catch her but she's already down.

We sit around her, hoping she comes back soon. I look at Puck. "What? It's not like I can control it!" he defends. "SHOWER!!!" we all shout back at him. he grunts and looks back at Red. She's finally stirring and coming back. Her eyes shoot open and the looks around. "what happened?" she asks us.

"Um, my shoe stench kinda took you out for a bit..." Puck explained to her. She beams up at us, "How long was I out?" she questions. We all look at each other, "maybe like, 15 minutes? I dunno, you were out for a long time though." Pin mumbles, his attention back to his poem.

Red giggles to herself, "As lame as that dare was, that's my new high score! Anyways, Daphne, its now your turn, truth or dare?" 

"Truth", she blurts out, obviously eager to avoid another situation like last time. Red chuckles while thinking to herself. After a minute or two, a sinister smirk appears on her face. "okay, Daphne? Have you ever had a... sexual dream about Pinocchio?" 

We all look at Daphne, her face already beet red. She looks and Pin, who is too occupied with his poem than to listen to the question. She hesitates and then answers, "Uhm, nothing incredibly inappropriate, but yes, I've had a dream or two that involves him and I together." 

I don't think Daphne noticed, but Pin blushed and shifted around a little after her answer. 

"Progressing the game, I guess it's Puck's turn." she says, he smiles and answers with a quick "Dare!" My little sister gives it some thought and then motions for Puck to come over to her. She raises her hand over his ear and begins to whisper to him.

"Hey, that's no fair. No whispering dares!" I say. This, however, did not seem to bother either of them at all. After Daphne had finished saying whatever it was she was saying, Puck nodded and sat back down in his spot. "So?" I ask them.

"The dare was confidential, and it will occur after the game is done." he says, very sourly. 

Puck's POV

I bent down and the little marshmallow said that I had a choice between taking a shower right now, in front of everyone, or taking Grimm out on a date after the game had ended. Obviously  I couldn't just give up my no shower streak, so I guess it looks like I'm taking Grimm out on a date later. I wouldn't be so upset if it weren't for the fact that I'm probably still going to have to take a shower.

Back to Sabrina's POV

  Puck wasted no time continuing the game, as he immediately moved onto Pin, who now had to share his poem about Daphne. "Alright bud, time's up. Share those ugly little feelings of yours." He says through a smirk.

Pin clears his throat, (I'm gonna use a poem generator, so if this is bad, I'm sorry) 

"Daphne,

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Tasks are caring,

and so are you.

Orchids are white,

Ghost ones are rare,

Metal is shiny, 

and so is your hair.

Magnolia grows,

with buds like eggs,

your face is smooth,

and so are your legs

Sunflowers reach,

up to the skies,

Your picture is big, 

and so are your eyes.

Foxgloves in hedges,

surround the farms,

a cup is loving,

and so are your arms

Daisies are pretty,

Daffies have style,

your face is beautiful,

and so is your smile,

Roses are gorgeous, just like you." 

He glances at her and blushes, she grabs his face and quickly kisses him on the cheek.

"That was really sweet Pin, I loved it." She whispers, with tears in her eyes. 

End of part 13