Chapter 8

Little author's note before we begin this next chapter. I am SO SORRY for not updating in like a century, but anyways, I'm here now. And I sincerely apologize for the cringe of that kiss in the last chapter. I am older and have more knowledge about kissing and I feel bad that I had to put you through that kind of cringe. Anyways, on with the chapter!

Henry's POV 

I cannot believe that I was just forced to watch my own daughter kiss that disgusting pig! The worst part is that it looked like they were enjoying it. I would have preferred Daphne kissing the puppet boy over Sabrina kissing Peter Pan over here. I'm done with this, I'm leaving, this is stupid. 

narrator

Henry angrily storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Red snickers to herself a bit and Veronica gets up to follow her husband so he doesn't break anything. 

Back to the children!

They all sit in silence for a minute or two, just kind of looking at each other, Puck and Sabrina still have a light blush on their cheeks, while Basil has a satisfied smirk on his face. Finally, Sabrina sighs and continues the game. 

Red's POV

"Okay then, now that that's over, Red? Truth or Dare?" I hear Sabrina say. I look up, she looks dead inside, but also like she's about to explode, I don't know if that's in a good way or not, but whatever. "truth" I have no idea what she'll make me do, I don't know how mad she is right now.  I see Puck roll his eyes, which I choose to ignore. " Do you find Basil attractive?" she asks me. I almost gag. "Definitely not, I literally took care of him when he was a baby. That is just disgusting."  I see a weird look cross Basil's face but, I'm just gonna continue. " okay, Daphne, truth or dare?"       

Daphne's POV

"Dare, obviously" I say without thinking. I see Red smirk just a little. It doesn't intimidate me, because she's jus a smol bean, she won't do anything crazy. She glances at Basil, and says "I dare you and Pin to play seven minutes in heaven. Right now." 

Silence. I look at Pin, he's looking at me, we sit there, looking at each other. "chop chop lovers!" I hear Puck say. We stand up, and walk to the closet.

Cliffhanger because I'm evil. >:)