Chapter 11

Sabrina's POV
Daphne's turn is up and she turns to me again "truth or dare sis?" I consider, and I'm gonna just play the safe way out. "Truth I guess" she thinks for a moment and then asks me a question. "So, do you find pick attractive, if so, do you find him so attractive that you want to make out with him?" It's a simple question. I have to answer honestly and I feel like everyone knows my feeling towards him. "Um, yes, I do find him attractive, and I guess I would make out with him if given the chance"
Red peeps out a tiny squeal but contains herself. I glance at puck for a second, he's smirking down at me very slightly. I can feel my cheeks heat up and I quickly turn away.

I clear my throat "so, um pin? Truth or dare?"

He picks truth

"Did you enjoy your kiss with daphne?"

"Well, I most certainly did." He simply states. Daphne  chokes a bit and starts coughing. Pin then smirks and asks puck "truth or dare Peter Pan?"

This obviously infuriates him, egging him on to pick dare, which he does

What an idiot

"Well, I believe it's only fair that you and Sabrina go in the closet and play some five minutes of heaven. Don't you think so daphne?" Pin says. She nods and they both smirk at us.

Puck is already on his feet and his hand is close to my face, offering to help me up. I accept the gesture and we both head into the closet.

Um so I guess imma make this bit perverted. Idk might regret this later but oh well. Nothing seriously dirty just a bit intense and k i n k y 😂

Immediately as the door shuts he pins me again one of the walls "so what was it about that making out thing?" He whispers. I'm obviously speechless, and I hopelessly gasp for words. He sighs and backs up "huh, what a shame. I guess I'll sit on this corner and you'll sit in that one?" He says while stepping to the other corner across from me.

"Wait" I squeak out.
I can feel that retched smirk though the air. He turns to me

"Yes?"

I slowly step up to him and place my hands gently on his chest. One of his hands softly lands on my waist while the other one tips my chin up towards his face. There's just enough light for me to see him make eye contact with me. He slowly leans in and our lips gently connect.

He pulls me closer very carefully. My hands move to the back of his neck. I'm on my tiptoes as our lips start to move with each other's.

Some time passes as we continue with our gentle make out session and I hear soft footsteps approaching the closet. I slowly pull away from him and he looks me in the eye and smiles.

I've never seen him this loving before

Sooooo sorry about not updating. I get emails when you guys comment and I feel bad because I can't update as often as I'd like. I'll try to update more since I have more time soon. I love you guys and I appreciate the support on my trashy stories