The Rumors...

A/N: I decided to make more since I'm bored and stuff and I still kinda want to finish even though its trash💀

Warning:

Mention of rape

Grammar mistakes

Spelling mistakes

Cursing

Dekusquad

Deku angst

Dekusquad angst

Angst in general

LGBTQ+

pedophilia?

If you are not comfortable with any of this then leave 👉🏾🚪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku midoriya's pov:

    I woke up to see a bright light flashing in my face. I cover my eyes since I was still waking up. I was very cold despite the covers I had on my. I rub my eyes to wake up even more and sit up. I see only bakugō, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Toga, Shigaraki, denki, and dabi, awake. They were all talking about something. I didn't really know what they were talking about, since I had just woke up. I couldn't really hear them well so I started to stretch, but then I opened my eyes to see all of them looked at me. I stop stretching and say "what" and lay back down.

    "Uhmm.... You might want to see this...." I heard. I didn't know exactly who said it but it sounded like tsuyu so I assumed it was her. I got back up and rubbed my eyes once again. "What? What happen?..." I replied moving my feet back and forth a little. "Uhmm theres rumors about yesterday everywhere....from school..." I felt my eyes widen and my feet stop wiggling back and forth. I started pat the area I was in looking for my phone. I then found my phone and got up and ran to my bathroom. I opened my phone up and looked at my social media's. I saw a bunch of people tag me in videos, and pictures. I then saw more messages from people. I saw some people saying, I slept with the teacher for a grade, some others saying I'm dating him, and most of the others saying the truth. I felt tears run down my face. I was sad, but also pissed. "How did that rumor come out? Who started this rumor? How did people find out? Damn it!" Were the only things running through my mind.

        I sat down where the door was. I wanted to forget what happened, it was going so well to distract myself the last 2 days. Now everyone will be asking about it. I looked at my phone and existed my social media's. I realise I didn't have my headphones and just screamed on the top of my lungs. "DAMN IT" I start crying even more. I start hitting the ground with the bottom of my feet. But it didn't help so I open my door, take anything nearest to me and threw it out the door. After I ran out of things to throw I cried silently, after a little while I came out with a broken phone crying. "Ochaco.....I broke my phone...." Ochaco went up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back crying into her shoulder. I then heard her say "tsu get the back up phone please." "Already have it" tsu replied getting up and giving it to me. I whipped my face and sniffles a little. "Are you ok?" Ochaco said.

      "No...I was trying to forget about it now everyone in school is ganna ask about it....I was doing so good for the past 2 days forgetting it...." I replied with tears rolling down my face. "And the other part is that-" before I could finish what I was saying I sniffled. "is that they're saying I'm dating him, and that I had sex with him willingly for a dumbass grade!" I felt my voice pitch get higher as I was saying that grade. "I bet those were the dumbass haters who hate us because we are well known in school." Uraraka said rolling her eyes playfully. I laughed a little at what she said then we went back to where everyone was. They all looked at us in shocked, yet confused face. Well except tsu.