Deal..

Hi! I just wanted to change a couple things up, !I WANTED TO CHANGE THEIR AGES SO THE WHOLE BAKUSQUAD IS A YEAR YOUNGER AND THE DEKUSQUAD IS A YEAR OLDER! so if you saw the description to this you'd know all of their ages so if you wanna look at that to help go ahead!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings:

Grammar mistakes

Spelling mistakes

Cursing

Deku angst

Angst in general

A little LGBTQ+

If you are not comfortable with any of this then leave 👉🏾🚪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov:

Izuku and his friends were on the verge of tears. They knew it wasn't a drill and people aground then were dying. They all had thought of the same thing at the time. "they're here for us, because of us..." They all looked at each other knowing it was them and knew they were thinking the same things. We heard walking down the halls. We texted Todoroki, Tsu, and Shinzō. We told them what was happening. After we did we decided to wait a couple minutes. Then we snuck out the room. Once we got out we were terrified to what we were seeing. We couldn't believe what we saw.

They saw multiple dead bodies decapitated and laying everywhere. Blood was everywhere on the walls and everything. Iida Ochaco and Izuku felt disgusted by what they were seeing. Almost like they were going to throw up. They continued sneaking out of the school. Izuku was holding one of his child's mouth closed while Ochaco was holding the other one shut. They didn't want to get caught leaving the school. When they got to the front they saw two people who was at the door. We knew who it was by seeing the way they looked...."Shigaraki, Dabi..." Iida said looking at them. All we heard as a reply was "goodbye" from Dabi. I felt my babies get taken and saw it was twice and compress who took them. Me and my squad had passed out then got taken by them.

Third person pov:

Izuku started waking up. His eyes fluttered open adjusting his eyes to the light. As he was about to rub his eyes he felt something making him confused. He tugged his arms again. They didn't move. He heard the chains hitting into each other. He had looked over and saw the chains. He was chained to 2 poles. His left arm, and leg was chained to the left pole. His right arm, and leg was chained to the right pole. He tried screaming but his mouth was tied up. Then something suddenly hit him. His babies..

Izuku Started to panic. He didn't know where his babies were. He didn't know if they were ok. He wanted to make sure they were ok and untouched. He thought of himself more of a mother than a father. So when he didn't know where his children were, he panicked. He started to tugging his chains, hoping to get out. Nothing happened. He couldn't get out the chains. All they did was make loud noises. I guess it was so loud, and he was so focussed on getting off, he didn't notice a person came down stairs and was standing in front of him.

Izuku Midoriya's pov:

Once I got tired of tugging my arms on the chains I stopped to take a break. I was still facing/looking at the chains. I hear a familiar voice after I stopped tugging on them. "Finally done?" The person said. I snapped my head to where the sound was coming from. In front of me. I see it was a tall, ash blonde, muscular man. He wasn't to buffed out but he was very muscular. I look and his face and notice it was Bakugō, fucking, Katsuki.