The voices..

A/N: Hello! Its my annoying dumbass again! Just to inform the people who actually reads this and likes it first of thank you i appreciate you actually taking the time to actually read this and actually like it...but anyways! It will probably take 2-3 days (maybe more) for me to come up with ideas and make new chapters because my mental health is getting worse then it already is...👁👄👁💧 and I also have online fucking school that I hate and twilight (where i stay after school to catch up on the 50+ assignments i have due) in 2 days and my anxiety can't handle twilight well so yea...sorry..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings:

Grammar mistakes

Spelling mistakes

Cursing

Murderous thoughts

Deku angst

Angst in general

LGBTQ+

Mention of rape

Mention ¿pedophilia?

If you are not comfortable with any of this then leave 👉🏾🚪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugō's pov:

        I was walking in the mall with me and Izuku's whole friend group. Most of them either went to hot topic or the food court. Lucky me, I ended up having to go to a piercing store with Izuku, denki, kirishima, ochaco, tsuyu, and toga. While we were in there we were waiting for the worker. I spoke up, questioning "why are we here exactly?.." to them. Izuku looked at me, "me, Denki, Uraraka, and Tsuyu are going to get our nose, belly button and tongues pierced!" he said joyfully.

        When the person came out to pierce their tongues and nose, I noticed something about Izuku and him. They looked like they knew each other. Denki, Tsu, Uraraka looked at him, they all looked at each other awkwardly. I just looked at the yellow headed, light greenish-yellowish eyes. I was confused why they looked at each other like that. Then I hear "hey...I'm sorry about...ya'know.." Come from izuku's mouth. Now I was really confused. "no, no...you shouldn't be sorry he deserves to be in jail for what he did to you.." The yellow hairs man said. "yea but if I wasn't here....existing....he wouldn't habe cheated with me!.." He said mumbling the word 'existing' so barely anyone heard. Unfortunately me and Mic heard along with tsu uraraka and Denki.

Hisashi's (present Mics) pov:

       "don't say that! He would've still cheated and did it to someone else!" I was pissed that my own ex husband had done something like this to someone so sweet. He didn't deserve anything like this....he even thinks that its his fault that we he cheated....I couldn't stand it. It pained me to have someone like him think that way. I started hating shouta even more for it. I saw tears in the green haired black 4 freckled boys eyes. It honestly hurt me. "What piercings do y'all want?" I say trying to change the subject to lighten the mood.

Denki's pov:

      "tongue, nose, and belly button" Izuku said. I looked at him for a second and reach my hands out to Kirishima's. He then came over and hugged me. I didn't really like thinking of my best friend hurt. When Hisashi left tsu was on her phone texting someone I was cuddling Kirishima, and Izuku was taking pictures, and using a bunch of different social media's. When Hisashi came back with the stuff for our piercing, he asked if we wanted nose or belly button first. We decided to get our belly buttons first. Hisashi went up to tsu and did hers first. She honestly looked like nothing happened, he then went to me and did mine. When he was doing mine I could tell Izuku was getting scared from this. I signaled for tsu and Bakugō to cheer him up. While they were helping him, uraraka got hers done quickly. It was now izuku's turn. They made Izuku turn and look at something else while he gets his belly button piercing. When he got it he looked down at it and touched it. He then looked at me and asked "what kind did you get? I got a diamond piercing" like he wasn't just about to having a panic attack. I ignore it and just say "gold" as a reply. Tsu and uraraka had gotten gold as well.