Xandria & Everest's Wedding!!

Everest belongs to QuarantiineOrex_

Ria belongs to Blue_Fluffy_Ball

Dia belongs to Showtime_Demon

Londyn and Cori belongs to LondynXx

————

"Xandria I swear to muffins calm down!" Harmony tells her dark side. "CALM DOWN!? I AM GETTING MARRIED TO MY CRUSH! I CAN'T!" She yells back. Harmony sighs. "It's almost time" She grabs the head piece. "Now stand still" She told Xandria, the darker figure huffs and does what she is told while Harmony puts on her head piece. "I expect you not to snap at Carol when she brings the rings"

"No promises..." Xandria mutters, looking off. Harmony sighs and hugs her. "I'm proud of you.." Xandria freezes for a moment before hugging back, smiling a tiny bit. After a moment of sharing a moment, she lets. "I'll go, cya soon!" She walks out of the dressing room. Xandria sighs and looks in the mirror. "God I never expected this..."

A while later

It finally started... Everything was set up, Dia was at the front along with Everest, in her suit. Sweet violin music played by Londyn filled the air as people stood, well, Cori was taped to a wall behind Londyn so she couldn't. It was mostly OC's from Showtime_Demon's or idk260's universe, some where from Blue_Fluffy_Ball's universe along with a few others.

The door opened and a few bridesmaids and flower girls came out. When they were done, Everest caught eyes with Xandria, in her light lavender coloured dress with a head piece with flowers and a flowy end. She blushes brightly and looks off, Xandria came down the aisle and finally got beside Everest, who gave her a light smile, she gave a light smile back.

Dia started her priest speech, and right before the rings came, Harmony ran over. "I OBJECT-" She says. "Har we already did that part—"

"BEGONE YOU HYPOCRITICAL THOT" Xandria yeeted Harmony out the window and everything was silent. "I-I Uhm..." Dia cleared her throat. "Alright then, Carol, bring up the rings" Carol walks over to them and gave the rings, Xandria glares at Carol but restrained at snapping at her.

"You may speak your vows" Dia says, looking at Everest, who gulps and looks at Xandria.

"I vow to be faithful in sickness and in health, during times of want and plenty. I will encourage you to grow and change. I vow to be your partner in crime, to always be by your side, even in the worst of days, even if we lose our faiths, I want to be there for you" Everest says.

Dia nodded at Xandria for her to say her vow, Xandria sighs and held her bouquet tighter.

"Everything in me recognizes your heart as my home and your arms, my shelter. You are my better half and very best friend. I will love you, honor you, respect and cherish you in sickness and health, through sorrows and success, for all the days of my life. I am forever yours."

Dia smiles and nods. "By the power invested in me, you may be kiss the bride" Everest being the midget she was, had to tilt her head up and kiss her, Xandria smiles and kisses back. Everyone clapped for the two while Ria healed Harmony's injuries in the corner.

———-

I want to make a part two of this-