Happy Holidayssss

Hope whim as starting to wake up, but couldn't move because she was being held down by Peter, who usually had dreams ending up in him either sleeping and waking up in a weird position, on the floor sleeping, or just holding her protectively close. 

"Puppy, wake up, I wanna go decorate the tree" She whispers, knowing his ears were sensitive when sleeping, or just in general, whether it is touching or loud noises or voices . "Mmm.. We have until Christmas to do that.." He murmurs. "Harmony and all the others are probably already awake" She frowns.

Peter sighs and kisses her forehead. "Alright fine, but I want cuddles with hot chocolate later" He hums. "Sure" Hope smiles and sat up, flinging herself off the bed excitedly, while Peter tiredly sat up and took a minute to actually stand up, Hope hums and grabs something from the drawer.

Peter raises an eyebrow as Hope brings out a dress. "I'll be right back" She chirps, going to the bathroom to change. Peter figured he might as well fix up himself, so he brushed out his hair a bit and chose a slightly holiday themed outfit, but red didn't really suit him, so he went with gold and a bit of green as the accessories.

"I'm done!"

Peter looks over.

Hope had this sheepish smile, a golden necklace went around her neck, the top of her dress was candy cane themed, the skirt part was quite poofy, but not so poofy it is obnoxious. There was a frill colored dark green and it showed slightly under the candy cane skirt, her hair was in a wreath braid and she had star shaped earrings in.

After Peter saw her, he blushed a cherry red, stammering, Hope could see his tail wagging. She smiles and walks over, kissing his cheek. After he stopped stammering, trying to get his words out, he shook his head. "You look.. beautiful" He murmurs. "Thanks" Hope laughs a bit, Peter kisses her and Hope returns the gesture. "You looks far more then just.. beautiful.. I don't even have the right words.."

Hope rolls her eyes in a lighthearted manner. "It's just a Christmas outfit i chose last minute" She says, her cheeks a slight red. "Mm. Regardless, you still look beautiful" Hope kisses him one last time on the cheek and walks downstairs, the taller falling a minute or so after.

"Harmony!"

The aussie girl looks over, she had a nice red dress with gold sewn in, with some fur at the end and neck hole. "Hey Hope!" She greets, she was just setting up things in the living room. "I left some tree decorating to you and Lavender, but you can start before she's ready"

"Okay!!!"

A/N
Might make more Christmas oneshots in the future, and will deffo be drawing the outfits, especially Hope's dress :D