Chapter 1

Jake walked to the music club, his eyes brightened but tinged with sadness. Yestersay the music club had won the music competition, but it was also the say he got turned down by Daisy. In harsher words, he got rejected. But daisys words were a lot kinder than the subject itself. Jake could still hear her words clearly:

'..o-oh...i never knew you felt that way Jake....but....im sorry, i dont feel the same....you're a great friend and always will be but...i dont think it goes further than that, im sorry...'

Jake sighed. He knew that there was a chanve of that happening. On the other hand, his arguments with his friends have gotten worse. He had refused to leave the club even if he got Rejected by Daisy. Drew was getting more and more abductive since.
But Jake pushed away those thoughts for the moment and opened the club door, were he was welcomed by his 6 closest friends.
Well...some of them welcomed him-
"Your late again jake, i thought by now you would at least come on time"

Hailey scolded him- which was getting normal at this point.

"What do you expect Hailey- its Jake. Hes always going to be late."
Zander rolled his eyes as he said this.

"Hey guys.."
Jake managed to smile.
Milly raised an eyebrow.

"Whats up jake? Why are you so....gloomy?"

"O-oh that- its nothing- but hey we won yesterday!"

Hailey Nodded, she was still getting over it but couldn't. it was one of the most exiting moments of her life, being on that stage and hearing the announcement that they had won.
Zander and Luke nodded, but didnt say anything because they were enjoying themselves at the back of the room, sitting next to each other, Zander leaning a bit onto the taller boy.

Everything was the same..
All the moods

But at the same time it wasn't..

(a/n Heyo guys! I'm back from my long brake 'v' I promise to be more active!!)