Chapter 3 -the truth

I bet you are asking all sorts of questions about how I learned to kill so easily. two words. My Mother.No, she didn't teach me how to kill, and no she doesn't know I kill in every spare moment I have.But she does know that I am not a normal child ; I was told that my dad had died in the war.liars.I secretly listened to all the phone calls my mum made in a month. But finally, after many weeks of waiting, I found my true identity. It was thanks to a guy called Scott.My own mother had been fed warrior blood whilst I was still in her womb .yuck.Warrior blood is extremely rare and powerful, but it can also turn you into a monster. As I was still in her womb when she was fed it, I was born with a craving for it.monster baby! Luckily, by the age of six months I learned to live without it.But mother didn't. The man who regularly fed my mum warrior blood fled from the country without a trace.Poor mother couldn't survive without it - or as it seems -without him either. There was a big bonfire in the garden and mum did strange things around it.It looked like she was dancing. In the morning the bonfire had burned out and all that was left was ash. Thats how I was named ; the ash in the garden signaled a new beginning. My name is Ash.