Chapter 6-home?

I ran. Im not usually the sort of person to run from the enemy, but this time, I could see the danger. I was inexperienced with werewolves, and they could lead me anywhere. But as I was running, a large black van rolled up beside me. I tried not to notice anything strange, but I couldn't help but wonder......was this my pitiful so-called 'deathbed'? I ran faster, images quickly sprinting through my brain. As if someone could read my mind, a rough hand suddenly grabbed me . I dodged, shrieking as I did so. If this was karma's idea of my death, then when I was in hell, I would kick it's ass. A fist momentarily collided with my temple, knocking me unconscious as it did so. The last thing I saw was the figure of a large man looming over me................

then there was only darkness.....

I awoke to a bright light shining in my face. My eyes burned with the contact, but I forced them to stay open. A metallic taste filled my mouth. Shit, when I was knocked unconscious, I must have bitten my tongue.
'W-w-who's t-th-there?' I stammered pathetically. Curse this place! Even though I wanted to go home, I somehow felt that this was home. Weird as fuck. Was I going delusional? Only one person could answer that. Myself. But this was no time for questions. I had to figure out how to get out of this place.
'L-let me go! Let me go home! Please?' I pleaded. Not that anyone would hear me, but I had to try. I repeated the same line again, but this time, I was shouting.A male voice replied this time, but it only confused me more:
'There is no need to shout, little one. You are home ' .
Those last few words echoed in my mind. Was this true? I anxiously looked into the eyes of the man infront of me. They were a piercing shade of green, but I found them beautiful. His clothes were casual - jeans that were ripped at the knees, and a fitted black t-shirt.But the thing that made me shrink back in my chair was the expression on his face. Let's just say, if looks could kill, I'd be six feet underground. This confused me. What had I ever done to him? Fuck, I didn't even know who he was! He must have been the one who spoke to me.
'What do you mean :'I am home' .I asked. He flashed me a look.I raised an eyebrow, and asked the same question again.Only, this time, he actually answered me.Even if the answer was a bit short.
'.....of course, you don't know do you? .....' and with that sentence still lingering in my mind, he turned and fled.

A/N
I updated! Yay! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ; I definitely enjoyed writing it. Well, I would, im the fricken author. But yeah, soooooooo.......since I haven't been updating lately, I decided to give you a long/exciting(hopefully) chapter.I hope you don't mind the cliffhanger I left there, I've been having a bad case of writer's block and am only just getting over it.I have many plans for this book though, and will never give up looking for new ideas.{that sounded really cheesy, didn't it? lol}
REMEMBER:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

♥♥Evelyn2003Platt♥♥
:-*

p.s.305 FRICKEN READS PEOPLE! HAVING PROBLEMS BREATHING! IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH TO YOU GUYS,BUT ITS AMAZING TO ME! LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS! ♥♥♥♥