Chapter 7-Confusion

I listened for any sound that could be heard. The silence seemed so loud,and I wanted to know what was going on and what was going to happen to me.
My thoughts kept going back to the man. Who was he? Where did he come from? Why have I never seen him before? But it wasn't just him I thought about. Where was I? Why had I been brought here? What had I done to deserve this? Questions raced through my mind so quickly that I didn't even notice someone enter the room. As I looked up, startled,I saw that it was not the man from earlier. This time,it was a girl around my age. Her blood red hair framed her face so perfectly, it almost made me jealous. Almost.Her bright blue eyes met mine and she spoke softly to me.

''How are you?''

''How do you think I am? I've been grabbed,punched,blinded and left mentally confused! And how are you doing this fine evening?'' I snapped.
I know half of that wasn't called for, as she didn't actually do anything,but I was in a mood okay?! She looked at the floor guilt all over her face.

''Im sorry'' she whispered, ''I didn't know about any of that. I will talk to the men who did that to you and make them apologise.''

That last sentence startled me. Why was she all of a sudden treating me like I was special?

''Because you are special.....'' she muttered.
I stared at her in surprise,had I said that out loud? She shook her head.

''No. You left your mind open so I am able to read it.''

''What? Your not making any sense!Can you please explain why im here and whats going on?''
All I wanted to do was curl up into a tight ball and disappear. When I open my eyes, everything will be back to normal and I'll be in my bedroom doing homework like any other 16 year old girl. I looked up at the tall ceiling and growled in frustration. Why was everyone being so confusing today?

''You don't know anything right now, do you? ''

''Well....I can't exactly know anything when know will tell shit! ''

She sighed and sat down next to me. Looking at me with wonder filled eyes, she answered me.

''Ash, you're a reaper.''

Hey guys!
Sooooo........there's good news and bad news......

The good news is I updated! Yay! Also, someone has signed me up for the watty awards and I have no fuck idea who, but...ya know......yah...

But the bad news is.........
*sighs*
Im having to put this book on hold.Not forever(obviously) but for at least a couple of months.Hence the short chapter.Im gonna miss all 372 of you so much.
:'(

♥Vote
♥Comment
♥Share
♥Follow

♥♥Evelyn2003Platt♥♥