Another one

I managed to get to meet Jake by our bikes without being noticed by any of the robots.I saw him leaning on his bike talking to Quil and Embry."Hey"

I greeted them.They nodded to me and Jake wrapped his arm around me."So Bella,how'd you get the money for that bike."

Quil asked."Oh,Logan's family is first class,and he gave some to me and Lilly."

I explained."Why in the hell would he do that"

Embry said."Well,we're all really close."

I remembered my bike behind me and remembered I couldn't let Charlie see it."Hey Jake,can I leave my bike at your place,so Charlie doesn't freak."

"Sure,bye guys."

He said to the guys.When I got to my bike he lifted me up and placed me on the seat,which caused me to chuckle.He gave me one of his heart-stopping smiles and started his bike.Some students looked at us when he did.I turned mine on too.He leaned over to me."Just follow me to my house kay."

I nodded my head in agreement.I followed him as he rode of ,heading for the rode,I saw some robots gawking at me as we rode.In my head was a national geographic narrator. Behold, stuck up teenage girls in their natural habitat.I fought the urge give them the finger and just followed Jake.We were driving threw the completely empty roads that were cornered by the trees of the woods.I remembered I had to meet up with the pack.Damn it.We got to a busy street and a red light.He adjusted his mirror so it was facing me and smiled.I just rolled my eyes and smiled back.He can be adorable sometimes.We rode half mile more until we came to a cottage like house.He pulled up next to his garage. I stopped to and was about to get up when Jake yelled at me to stop. "Wait!"

He ran over to me and took me by the waist to carry me out of my bike.As I said,he could be adorable sometimes.He took my backpack from me and opened the garage and put it in with his.I followed him in."What do you want to do?"

He asked sounding bored."History!"

I said with fake enthusiasm.I did all this at my old school in California,so easy A.Jake let out a loud groan."I don't want to do this as much as the next guy so let's get this over with."I said while taking out my History books when I remembered the pack."Oh my gosh,Jake I'll be back.I was supposed to meet up with the pack after school."

I ran up to him and kissed him on the cheek and ran back out of the garage."I'll be right back!"

I yelled.I ran to the woods which was not so far from Jakes house.When I got into the woods I stripped of my clothes and tied them on my ankle.Our clothes don't just magically appear when we phase.I let all the anger build up inside me and phased. It feels beyond weird if your wondering.It's like when your foots asleep deep within your body.This feeling goes threw your entire body. It's quite easy to control."About time."

Steven thought.Pack thing.We read each others minds.We also can have the same seances as someone else when they are phased.What they are seeing,smelling,touching,and hearing.So that means no secrets.Every thing you know is just laid out for everyone to see."Sorry I was with Jake."I was running to see where they were. "We're at the first beach."Logan thought.First beach,right.I knew where that was."I guess your wondering why I gathered you all here today."Ronnie thought which caused me to mentally laugh at his cuteness.I finally got to the empty beach,except for Four wolves looking back at me."Guys we have a problem Logan thought.We were all confused."I know we've killed a lot of leaches in our time."He thought.We all agreed."But Theres one in Forks now.I've talked to Sam about this and shes not really...normal.They keep on trying to get her but she's going on the leeches land and which we are not aloud to go on.She keeps on slipping out of their fingers.While we're here we might as well make ourselves useful,we'll help them find her and kill her.