Robots

I wonder if I could just...reach for my iPod."But,if I multiply nine squared by six cubed,I would get the same number as on the denominator."

Mr.Benson said.Please.Someone end my misery.Why couldn't Jake be in this class.Or Lilly.Even Andre,no matter how annoying he is.I didn't see him come to school today.Slacker.I was interrupted by the loud sound of the bell.I picked up all my books and nearly ran out the door without thinking.Lunch,finally!I rushed threw the hallways,remembering that my locker was right next to art room. When I got there,to my surprise Jake wasn't there.He's probably waiting for me in the cafeteria.He told me he'll be here.Oh well.I walked threw the halls trying to find my way to the cafeteria.While stumbling threw the hallway I heard someone calling my name."Isabella hey,wait up!"

I turned around to see a tall tanned boy with brunette hair.I remind myself that it would be rude to tell him to get the hell out of my face I have a boyfriend.Is that what Jake is, my boyfriend?"Hi I'm Andrew."

He said,putting out his hand. "Bella,not Isabella."

I said taking his hand."Can I walk you to the cafeteria."

He offered.Ok.I can't tell him to back off but need to get rid of him."Alright, I'm sure my boyfriend's waiting for me there."

What!Oh gosh,Jakes probably disgusted by the thought of me.Shut up!I mentally slapped myself in the face for thinking that.I saw his face fell a little bit."Oh,ok"

He started walking to the cafeteria. "So,your from California right?"

"Yep"

"But your so pale."

I'm not sure why but I was one of those people who simply cannot tan.

"Yea,thats probably why they kicked me out."

I said,which caused him to chuckle. We we entered the cafeteria I desperately stared looking for Jake.When I found him what I saw surprised me.I saw him in the middle of an intense argument with some girl.She was blonde with a perfect body.There were four girls behind her.All of them wearing tight shirts and skinny jeans,like mine.When Jake said something,which I couldn't make out she pulled her hand back to slap him across the face.At this point half the school was watching.Oh no.No she did not just do that to MY Jake.Well that was a little possessive.Andrew was also watching it go down.I couldn't stop my legs from going over there.They didn't notice me coming until I got there and in her face.I pushed her back surprised that she wasn't even that pretty."Who do you think you are!"

I yelled.Jake was trying to call me off was absolutely not working.Even more people stopped what they were doing to watch.This was definitely not a good way to start at a new school.

She let out a loud guffaw."Listen newbie,you can't come here and act like your all that."She said "Jake,doesn't even like you,he just wants to get in your pants,and he's just using you to get me jealous."

Don't phase.Don't phase.I looked to the corner of my eye to see a guy opening a soda can.Jack pot.I walked two steps to him and took it out of hands.Knowing what I was about to do he just smiled in anticipation.I turned around and spilled the soda all over her head.She tried to move away but my hand followed her.The look on her and her other...robots faces were priceless.When the can was empty I gave it back to the kid with a smile.When everyone got out of there shock the cafeteria erupted with loud hoots and hollers.I saw the La push gang at a small table screaming along with everyone else"WOOO".The robots were trying to get head robot out of her position.They all rudely pushed against me as they exited the building.Jake gave me the'What the hell just happened' look.I widened my eyes trying to look as innocent as possible,still hearing the student's hollers.