Chapter 3- A Letter

Steffi's POV

I can't believe that it was just a joke. Ugh! When I remembered it, my nerves started to rise. Well, after I slapped him, I directly went to my room. I can still make it! I was 5 minutes late. I quietly entered without knocking. "Ms. Verheijen your 5 minutes late! Where have you been?" My teacher glared at me. It seems that she just caught me. Ugh! Who the heck is she, to asked that fucking question?! "Well, Mrs. Vernaprante it's none of your business. Don't mind me okay? Just continue on what are you doing a while ago" I sarcastically replied. She didn't asked me again. Oh, I forgot to tell you that even the teachers is afraid of me. Pretty cool huh?

I walked towards to my seat where I usually sit, at my side is Jeremy Zyan Fitzerson. I smiled at him but he just shrugged without meeting my gaze. What is wrong with him? Whatever. I just silently sat. "Well class, I'll give you a project. I want you to make it as a partner. The one who sitted beside you will become your permanent partner Okay? It's quite difficult but I know you can do this thing. I want you to make an experiments about the different kinds of rocks that  you can find here inside the campus and test their hardness. You will pass it next week." What on earth?! I'll make a project with Jeremy?! Well, it's not bad at all. "And class it's almost time so you can now go out and talked with your partner about the project okay?" I quickly stood up and grab the right hand of Jeremy. "We have to go" I said. "Y-yeah" He stuttered. We went to the Physics Lab to get the materials.

After that we went outside and headed to Jeremy's locker room to put the materials. "Is it complete?" I asked. "Y-yeah" he stuttered again. "Look, Jeremy your my permanent partner now so I want you to feel comfortable with me. Please." He slowly looked into my eyes. Then I felt the awkwardness. Jeez! Then I kissed him quickly, I didn't expect that he kissed back too.

While kissing Jeremy I didn't noticed that someone just punched him and Jeremy was laying on the floor with the blood on his face. I looked to the person who punched Jeremy, and it was Xander. I helped Jeremy to stood up. My nerves rised as I saw him. "What the heck Xander?!? What is wrong with you?!?" He clenched his fist, struggling for control. Then he didn't replied instead he just walked silently. Jeez! He's totally crazy!

I brought Jeremy to the clinic, it's seems that he was hurt so much. As we arrived the nurse wasn't in there. So I don't have a choice, I was the one who cured the wounds beside his lips and on his left chick. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry it was my fault" I said. "Don't be sorry Sheonne, it's not your fault" Sheonne?! He just called me Sheonne. I felt that he just held my right cheek. "Red" he chuckled. I noticed that I'm already blushing. What the--?! Maybe, it was a first time for me to be called Sheonne.

I heard that the door just got opened "I'm sorry I was late, are you two okay?" It was the nurse. "Well, his fine." I smiled and we went out the clinic. "H-hey Sheonne, thank you for helping me out" he said. "Sure thing. I want to talk to someone who did this to you, I want to talk to Xander. To make things better." I said. Then he just stopped. "You don't have to do this Sheonne" then he hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry Jeremy, but I have to. I should go now, I'll be right back." Then I separated to him and walked away.

Where on earth is he?!? I can't find him. It took 1 hour, roaming around the whole campus to find him but it's seems his not inside the campus. So I just went to the rooftop of the building A, to relax. As I arrive I sitted on the bench. Then suddenly I heard that the door just got opened. I hide on the stocked room of the rooftop and have a peeked. "W-wait a minute it's Jeremy and Xander. What are they doing here?!" I murmured. I was watching at them and suddenly Xander just punched him. I can't take it anymore so I went outside. "Stop it!" I shouted. Both of them shocked. "S-Steffi?! Xander said. "What's wrong with you Xander? I know you're mad at me, but please don't hurt Jeremy, it's not his fault" I said. "I hope you two, will happy from each other" He walked away.

What on earth is he talking about?!? I don't get it. Pssshhh...I immediately went to Jeremy. "Hey Jeremy, are you Okay?" I was really worried. "Y-yeah, it's nothing" he said as he stood up. "Thank God" I sighed. "Hey Sheonne you don't have to worry, okay?" He smiled. "Okay, by the way Jeremy why are you here? What were you two talking about lately?" He didn't looked into my eyes. "H-hey, J-jeremy? Is everything okay?" I asked him again. Then he suddenly hugged me tightly "We're okay Sheonne, we had some misunderstanding. Don't worry, we can fix this things up." he said. As I got separated, I looked at him. "Well, if you say so"

Afterwards the bell just rang "break is over, we have to go" he held my hand and we went to the classroom. As we headed to our classroom, I just  remembered that I left my notes inside my locker so I decided to get it. "Ahmp, Jeremy I forgot something in my locker. I'll just get it" I said. "I'll go with you" he smiled. "N-no, I mean you don't have to. Catch you up later bye" I hurriedly walked away, leaving Jeremy standing at the corridor.

As I arrived, I quickly opened my locker and I saw a letter in a peach colored scented paper. As I read it, the letter says:

"I TURNED OUT LIKING YOU A LOT MORE THAN I ORIGINALLY PLANNED"

What?!? I don't get it. Who would sent a letter like this to me? Who is this person? Why would he sent  a letter? And I think it's more like a love letter or something like that. Could it be my suitor? Woah, c'mon Steff your head is getting big, don't assume. Ughh! Curiosity kills me. It's feel strange to received a letter from unknown person 'cause all the students hate me duhh? Well, whoever is this person I want to meet him and thank him.

After that I closed my locker room and I turned to walk but I got bumped to someone. "Ouch! What the heck!? Are you blind, you almost pour this hot chocholate coffee in my blous--" She looked up and suddenly cut her words off "M-ms. Steffi?! I-i'm very sorry" there was a slight tremble in her voice and felt a quiver of fear. "Well, Natalie right? Can you repeat it again, from calling me a blind?" I attempted a sardonic smile. "I-I'm very sorry Ms. Steffi, I really mean it. Please forgive me" She didn't look directly into my eyes and her hands was trembled slightly. It's look, that her fear could swallow her alive. "I said, repeat it!" This girl is started to pissing me off so I began to raise my voice that made her tremor of fear ran through her. "I'm so sorr--" I cut her words off and I quickly grabbed and poured out the hot coffee to her.  "Well tell me Natalie, how does it feels?" My mouth gave I slight twitch. Then she uttered a yelp as she kneeled down. "Next time, taste your words before you spit them out" I took a one last look unto her and walked away.