Chapter 2- Mysterious Guy

Xander's POV

I heard she's back. But at first of course I didn't believed, I thought it was just a joke. But then, it's fucking true. I felt a little bit nervous about it, not because of I'm afraid of her. But because she will get in trouble again. She will hurt the students here in campus again, that's why I got really nervous. But still, I also felt happy that she came back again. Well, in that case I can always see her in school.

They say I'm handsome, hot, cool, and smart. Well, that's fucking true, if you don't believe, well that's not my problem at all. But I'm a snobber sometimes when I'm not in my mood. I don't talk so much, because for me talking is cheap. As I  transferred in this university I became the heartthrob of the campus. Sometimes they say that I'm a Casanova, a heartbreaker and etc. But It's not like that and in fact I don't like them either. So they don't have the right to blame me, its not my fault at all. Being handsome is not a sin.

I don't have much friend in this university, my only friends are Jeremy, Sean, and Gray. They are my bestfriends but I treated them more like a brother. But none of them knew the real story of my life. Yeah, it's true that no one knew behind my story except myself. I don't want to tell anybody. I just don't. My life is too mysterious and full of secrets.

It was 7:30 a.m, 10 minutes before the time. I was going to my room then suddenly I heard someone having a fight or something like that inside the room so I quickly went inside. But then, I just saw her, I just saw Steffi pulling the hair of the girl. The girl could almost cry, 'cause I think Steffi pulled it so hard. I can't take it anymore so I immediately grab her wrist to make her stop. "That's enough Steff" I said and directly looking in her eyes. Then she removed her hand from the girl's hair. I thought she would reply but instead she just silently walked out like she didn't heard me. What is wrong with her?

I just followed her and I even called her name twice but she didn't even look back. I noticed that she's heading to the old gymnasium and it's off limits for the students, so she can't go in there. I don't have a choice, so I grab her wrist again to warn her. "You can't go in there" I said. "W-what?!?" Her face looks cute, so I just chuckled while pointing the sign; 'OFF LIMIT FOR THE STUDENTS' it's seems that she didn't noticed it.

But then she just entered quickly, I tried to opened the door but it was being locked. "H-hey! Steff open the door! I want to talk to you" I keep on knocking the door. "I don't want to talk to you, just leave me alone. Okay?" She began to raise her voice. "O-okay, just be careful. I heard theirs a ghost in this old gymnasium" A ghost in the gymnasium? Really? Hahaha. What the heck am I thinking? I think she wouldn't believe in me so I just started to walk but then she suddenly screamed. "Xander! Wait up, help me please!" I thought she was just joking. So I just walked again, but then she screamed again. Well its not a joke anymore. "Xander! Help me please." I heard that she was crying, she tried to opened it but it seems to be stucked. I quickly ran and kicked the door and its  finally opened. I saw her crying that makes my heart break. She looks very scared. Look what you did Xander! I immediately hugged her so tight to make her feel better, to loosen up her nervous. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to scare you. I was just joking you know. I'm sorry Steff." I said while rubbing her back. Then she forcely separated. "W-wait what!? It was just a joke? For god sake Xander. I almost died because of it! I was really frightened, now your going to tell me that, it was just a joke!? Is that what you called a joke Xander?! Well, its  not funny at all" Then she slapped me and walked away.

It was 5 minutes, I was just standing after she slapped me. I held my face and it felt hurt. Well, it's my fault at all. I glanced on my watch and it seems I'm 15 minutes late in my first class so I hurriedly when to my classroom. But before I could go there, I saw Jeremy he was talking to Steff. So I just stopped and hide, I'm very curious on what they are talking about. I was hiding at the back of the locker, then when I tried to peeked I just suddenly saw them kissing. What the heck is happening?!? My nerves rised. I didn't even knew that I punched him already and his laying on the floor with a blood on his face. "What the heck Xander?! What's wrong with you!?!?" She seems so angry. Then she helped Jeremy to stood up. I didn't reply to her instead I just silently walked away.

What have I done...?

I don't have the right to get angry. Why did I punched Jeremy?! What's wrong with me? Am I jealous with them? Of course....yes.